I broke up with my girlfriend

@PhySom = @Nak Muay

Nak made a thread about girls being shattered when they are rejected. Then next day Physon says he broke up.

We know, abaay u dumbed. Its okey huuno
Pls don't compare me with heartbroken doqons with yellow-fever eedo:childplease::trash:
Man served two purposes, to get Papa Wu's attention on young Mei-Lin and as a sexual experimentation.

Guled knew that pussy truly belonged to Brad, Jason and Chris, and so did Papa Wu, as a matter of fact Papa and Mama Wu were eagerly awaiting a Chris, but Mei-Lin brought home a darkie :wow:

Chun, Wong and Lu-kang feel your pain too, but they resent you for tasting that soy sauce flavored cooch before them :birdman:
Pure fucking poetry wallahi:qri8gs7:
I wish OP was still online, he needs this truth medicine loool

Pls don't compare me with heartbroken doqons with yellow-fever eedo:childplease::trash:

Pure fucking poetry wallahi:qri8gs7:
I wish OP was still online, he needs this truth medicine loool
He'll see it eventually:mjpls:

I forget that young brothers name, one that BEEN bragging about that seaweed p*ssy he got "secured", man should be watching out right about now :ufdup:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm kinda annoyed I missed this thread when it first began, could've broke that sympathy chain quicker :wow:
I just realised us brits are cold hearted. All the hearts and likes on OPs post are from other diasporas.

Whilst me, you and @Nak Muay broke the sympathy chain. The only anomaly is @Ghengis Kaarhis who become cold hearted from literally living in the arctic :dead: :mjkkk:

I just realised us brits are cold hearted. All the hearts and likes on OPs post are from other diasporas.

Whilst me, you and @Nak Muay broke the sympathy chain. The only anomaly is @Ghengis Kaarhis who become cold hearted from literally living in the arctic :dead: :mjkkk:

Nah man, @Nak Muay knows and can confirm no sympathy for indhoyaars out here :birdman:

Unless it's my dawg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cause he been keeping his foot on they neck:birdman:

f*ck sanjeets and cadaans too.:birdman:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

I can't believe no one took the piss out of OP at first, maybe it is a diaspora thing:hmm:

I think our only anomaly is @Kanini she's way too nice

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I can't believe no one took the piss out of OP at first, maybe it is a diaspora thing:hmm:

I think our only anomaly is @Kanini she's way too nice
@Kanini may be wholesome but best believe she does give her tuppence in a low-key sassy way on occasion. We truly don’t have an anomaly :rejoice:

Gambar

VIP
I wonder what the responses would be if a female member said I broke up with my boyfriend? Where are all the religious guys to condemn this, isn’t dating haraam?

If she’s indhoyar, stay away from the community we have enough corona virus cases as it is balayo ku qaday.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I wonder what the responses would be if a female member said I broke up with my boyfriend? Where are all the religious guys to condemn this, isn’t dating haraam?

If she’s indhoyar, stay away from the community we have enough corona virus cases as it is balayo ku qaday.
Inaad Racist tahay ma ogayn :dead:

Not comforting a grown man blubbering like a fucking child over his dog-eater gf telling him"f*ck you" doesn't make us coldhearted:mjlol:
Nah man, @Nak Muay knows and can confirm no sympathy for indhoyaars out here :birdman:

Unless it's my dawg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cause he been keeping his foot on they neck:birdman:

f*ck sanjeets and cadaans too.:birdman:
My Arctic dwelling brother's right, indhoyaar and indohoyaar lovers get the rope:salute:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

The guy is a Gaal, what is there left to say :drakekidding:

Not comforting a grown men blubbering like a fucking child over his dog-eater gf telling him"f*ck you" doesn't make us coldhearted:mjlol:

My Arctic dwelling brother's right, indhoyaar and indohoyaar lovers get the fucking rope:salute:

You already know, we eat halaal over here, not national geographic freak edition with their centipede stews and eggs pickled in virgin boy urine. I'm not even exaggerating wallahi