I broke up with my girlfriend

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I’m reer baadiyo like that, very racist. I have to be careful though because my little one has started to say indhoyar xun xun xun.

Oh good, he should stay with them.
He is your cousin. The guy is a moron no doubt but if it is girl, you wouldn't say this :drakewtf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Not comforting a grown man blubbering like a fucking child over his dog-eater gf telling him"f*ck you" doesn't make us coldhearted:mjlol:

My Arctic dwelling brother's right, indhoyaar and indohoyaar lovers get the rope:salute:
You’re right. Reminded me why I don’t rate the other soft ass diasporas :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
He is your cousin. The guy is a moron no doubt but if it is girl, you wouldn't say this :drakewtf:
Afaara qabiilka jooji waryee. He is not my cousin and I would say the same thing to a girl. I would disown my own child if they married indhoyar xun xun bringing the Black Plague to the world again.

You already know, we eat halaal over here, not national geographic freak edition with they're centipede stews and eggs pickled in virgin boy urine. I'm not even exaggerating wallahi
You could tell me they have a traditional dish made from donkey shit stuffed in a used condom and I wouldn't bat an eye. They'll literally eat anything:susp:

Reproducing with a indhoyaar is like cursing your seed, specially if it's a boy. :farole:

The kids will look like an anomaly, like a fake pokemon. They'll have identity issues, odds are one of the parents is self-hating. Just a slew of disorders and problems.

If Allah blesses it, then Allah blessed it :mjdontkno:

However more often then not shits :holeup:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Afaara qabiilka jooji waryee. He is not my cousin and I would say the same thing to a girl. I would disown my own child if they married indhoyar xun xun bringing the Black Plague to the world again.
What about a Madow

I've noticed Somali women only hate Cadaans and Indoyars but would welcome a Madow chick as a daughter in law :idontlike:

There is this indhoyar in my building. I was staring hard at him today with disgust on my face thinking how they ruined the world. Nacala

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Reproducing with a indhoyaar is like cursing your seed, specially if it's a boy. :farole:

The kids will look like an anomaly, like a fake pokemon. They'll have identity issues, odds are one of the parents is self-hating. Just a slew of disorders and problems.

If Allah blesses it, then Allah blessed it :mjdontkno:

However more often then not shits :holeup:
Malaysian women are lit sxb. Don't fall for xalimo propaganda.

Some Indoyar women are stunning. Only Thai and Filipino women are xaar :damedamn:

giphy.gif

Holy shit, that's an admirable level of indhoyar hate I respect!:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Gambar

VIP
What about a Madow

I've noticed Somali women only hate Cadaans and Indoyars but would welcome a Madow chick as a daughter in law :idontlike:
I’m bayuur Somali woman oo reer miyad ah weliba I would not even want Somali .5 and if that makes me racist so be it.

There is this indhoyar in my building. I was staring hard at him today with disgust on my face thinking how they ruined the world. Nacala
Have you ever seen indhoyar speak Somali? I wanted to throw a dacas at them shaydanka.

Trending