I broke up with my girlfriend

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Keep yourself busy, you need new experiences to retrain yourself from normal routine with her.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The naivety of it all wallahi. As if her bat-soup eating, chain smoking dad would welcome some African Muslim with open arms looool
He ain’t Muslim. I recall he made a thread saying that her family hate him and he suspected she was with him to rebel. :damn:

Tough shit
tenor.gif

He ain’t Muslim. I recall he made a thread saying that her family hate him and he suspected she was with him to rebel. :damn:
How fucking embarrassing. Mei-Lin was just trying to piss off daddy and get his attention, but this doqon fell madly in love.

I bet he talked mad shit about Muslims to show "how different" and intellectually/morally superior he was to backwards savages like us, only to get so brutally fucking dumped looooool

The absolute state of you mate.
Girls.jpg

Last edited:
How fucking embarrassing. Mei-Lin was just trying to piss off daddy and get his attention, but this doqon actually fell madly in love.

I bet he talked mad shit about Muslims to show "how different" and intellectually and morally superior he was to backwards savages like us, only to get so brutally fucking dumped looooool

View attachment 119154

Man served two purposes, to get Papa Wu's attention on young Mei-Lin and as a sexual experimentation.

Guled knew that pussy truly belonged to Brad, Jason and Chris, and so did Papa Wu, as a matter of fact Papa and Mama Wu were eagerly awaiting a Chris, but Mei-Lin brought home a darkie :wow:

Chun, Wong and Lu-kang feel your pain too, but they resent you for tasting that soy sauce flavored cooch before them :birdman:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@PhySom = @Nak Muay

Nak made a thread about girls being shattered when they are rejected. Then next day Physon says he broke up.

We know, abaay u dumbed. Its okey huuno

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
How fucking embarrassing. Mei-Lin was just trying to piss off daddy and get his attention, but this doqon fell madly in love.

I bet he talked mad shit about Muslims to show "how different" and intellectually/morally superior he was to backwards savages like us, only to get so brutally fucking dumped looooool

View attachment 119154
Man served two purposes, to get Papa Wu's attention on young Mei-Lin and as a sexual experimentation.

Guled knew that pussy truly belonged to Brad, Jason and Chris, and so did Papa Wu, as a matter of fact Papa and Mama Wu were eagerly awaiting a Chris, but Mei-Lin brought home a darkie :wow:

Chun, Wong and Lu-kang feel your pain too, but they resent you for tasting that soy sauce flavored cooch before them :birdman:
Yo Ming Ho finally let you Yo Ming Go :pachah1:
These are the kinda responses I was anticipating but instead was met with some sympathy shit. FOH with that :lolbron::russ: