I applied to hundreds of jobs.

You're suppose to be networking. Network. Network. Network. What are your classmates in your senior year doing? Start there. You should be looking into conferences when this all settles down. You should look into who the hiring managers are in the department of the company you are applying for. Go and check their page. See what hobbies they have. And casually start those hobbies.

Getting a good job is mostly who you know. Now you know.
You work for goldmansacks?

Seriously just yesterday i got a card invitation to apply for Post office job, Years ago, post office job was a posh govt job, Nowadays, they dont require bachelor degree for post office job, because the jobs are plenty lol

I just browsed on the inter web and gosh, I saw plenty of job adverts in Minneapolis!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You’ve applied for 100 jobs with a degree and no you got one response?:damn::damn:

No wonder some people say “School is useless”

Sell pills and become an entrepreneur. :yousmart:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
On a serious note, how the heck can you apply to 100 jobs and not get any reply back?! You should have started questioning your life by 10 job applications and not any replies back something is off and you need to find out where you are fucking things up:gucciwhat:, do you copy/paste all your applications? You’ve to make every application personal that way you’ll get calls back. Your bachelor won’t matter if you don’t stand out from the crew especially now when many people are unemployed, and no you don’t have to change your name!

On a serious note, how the heck can you apply to 100 jobs and not get any reply back?! You should have started questioning your life by 10 job applications and not any replies back something is off and you need to find out where you are fucking things up:gucciwhat:, do you copy/paste all your applications? You’ve to make every application personal that way you’ll get calls back. Your bachelor won’t matter if you don’t stand out from the crew especially now when many people are unemployed, and no you don’t have to change your name!
Depends on where u live too and don’t be using indeed

Trending