I applied to hundreds of jobs.

only one telephone interview, the guy offered me a job last week but he didn’t reply back to me!

I have never worked more than 5 weeks (full time)

3 months (part time)

I’m i the only one?

note: I have a bachelors degree

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Change your name to John Smith and send more bespoke cover letters.

They don't care about your resume and life story.

They just need to know whether you're aware of what they need and what you plan to bring to the table.

Cover letter is 90% of the initial selection process.

You're suppose to be networking. Network. Network. Network. What are your classmates in your senior year doing? Start there. You should be looking into conferences when this all settles down. You should look into who the hiring managers are in the department of the company you are applying for. Go and check their page. See what hobbies they have. And casually start those hobbies.

Getting a good job is mostly who you know. Now you know.

Apply for grade schemes in financial service companies, they take all sorts regardless of age, degree etc. As long as you've got a 2:1 that is.

Getting a degree isn't a guarantee for a job. You have to network while in school and set some goals. What companies do you want to work for when you get your degree?(stay realistic) Intern at that place while you're still in school. Or talk to your professors and advisors about people they may know.

Since your out of school. Email your old school's employment office. If your school doesn't have anything like that. Just email your advisors and professors for advice. Who knows they know a guy that could be hiring.

The economy right now is kind of tight. So it could be tough to find a job now. Even if you can't find a job for a business major. Broaden your horizons, plenty of places will look for someone with a bachelor degree. Regardless of the field.

You need to have connections to get any decent job nowadays. Build connections and keep up to date with them. Business from what I heard is pretty network heavy. I work in the health science field so I can't give you any specific advice that could help you besides what I already said.

Capital city? I thought Scandinavia had a lot of oppurtunity. Is the racism bad :damn:I watched a Halden prison documentary they lived like kings. Crazy.
I dont know about sweden or norway.
But Denmark is by far not only the most racist country in Scandinavia and not only in Scandinavia but in the world. The only Thing you See in the newspaper's is about immigrant and what they did where there were. Extreme racist party groups Are the normal in Denmark cause the marjority of the country hates muslims including Somali's
I work as an part time pizza Guy. last week i was about to take an ordre from a sushi restaurant there was a young Danish chick about the same age as me, i told her the ordre nr i had to take and she out nowhere started to speak english to me. I was already angry that Day. but just let it go. And this week they started to give Somalis the fault for the corona and a local kindergarten didnt allow a Somali Mother her children to enter Kimdergarten out of All the other Kids.
Some of the Danes took advantage of the Hetz thats going on about somali's and begin to Write things like how they were scared of bieng driven by Somali taxi drivers and kinda alluded taxi companies to fire Them.

Trending

Latest posts