I applied to hundreds of jobs.

f*ck that job fam, hop in the trap or go hit a stain.
Benzo why are you trying to tell this law abiding citizen to trap, you know where fast money takes people six feet deep. I got better advice start an onlyfans give some Somali girls McDonald's in exchange for nudes and sell that shit on OnlyFans you will make a killing off it.

Talk that shit, you don't know what he has gone through. Life isn't always in a linear trajectory judgmental c*nt. Judge people that you barely even know, is that how fellow Muslims treat people having hard times.
Unless hes been in prison,illness or abroad for a long time you saying there’s nothing wrong with that. He’s got a bachelors that’s why it seems worrying. I do hope everything gets better for him but if he’s healthy and lives in a metropolitan city he’ll find something if he wants to. I don’t aim to come across like that, me as a black visible Muslim is trying if I can do it everyone can. You not going to sit there and tell me I don’t face more obstacles than a lot of u men. BYE sir

I don't identify as a visible minority, I'm in my own lane. Good luck being a victim sister, I don't identify as black because my ancestors come from a noble land. Are you somali bantu?
What colour ur skin bro
I don't identify as a visible minority, I'm in my own lane. Good luck being a victim sister, I don't identify as black because my ancestors come from a noble land. Are you somali bantu?
you are definitely a minority in the west. Don’t get caught up sir, I wonder how many times you’ve been pulled over by cops? At the end of the day these are my identities & my parents being refugees I got to work 10x harder than a lot of people. It’s just how it is. Whether you identify with it is ur problem but I assure u everyone sees a black person from Africa

Lighter than 99% of Somali folks, never been pulled over. Everybody thinks I'm Puerto Rican, I don't look madow at all.
U know Puerto Rican’s are indigenous and African right .whats wrong with being dark, the Somalis with the sharpest features from ur noble land were always dark :childplease: be proud of where u come from, u will never have the same opportunities as the white man

U know Puerto Rican’s are indigenous and African right .whats wrong with being dark, the Somalis with the sharpest features from ur noble land were always dark :childplease: be proud of where u come from, u will never have the same opportunities as the white man
My family got money they are well known in Somaliland, your probably a poor Oromo eating scraps from the garbage.Your the bottom of the totem pole, I assure I got relatives who could own your whole family as sl*ves.

My family got money they are well known in Somaliland, your probably a poor Oromo eating scraps from the garbage.Your the bottom of the totem pole, I assure I got relatives who could own your whole family as sl*ves.
Why you in western world then? Go back , matter of fact give OP a job if you caking like that

Work on your resume. I once read that the average time, recruiters spend reading a resume is 5-7 seconds so make sure your resume is concise,looks professional, and about one page. Have someone else look at it. Also, make sure that every time you apply for a position, you attach a cover letter outlining why you think you’re a good fit for that position. Mention how your skills and experience align with what the position is looking for. For example, you can say something like “ based on the job description, my experience in x, y, z makes me a strong candidate for this position” and you can elaborate on that a little more if you want.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@NotoriusBIG-V2 take it easy bro. I agree with you in that we should not be too harsh on the OP about his current circumstances (after all we are not his hooyo). Just refrain from the name calling to raise your points.

There's some Somali guy in Sheperds Bush who helps Somalis get computing qualifications. I know a couple of guys who got jobs within 3 months, decent paying jobs.

Update:

I got a job interview for a part time position. Also I was having mental health issues the past decade. I’m still on Meds. Forced myself to graduate even through this mess I’ve been through. Most of y’all would have have given up but I still continued!

Update:

I got a job interview for a part time position. Also I was having mental health issues the past decade. I’m still on Meds. Forced myself to graduate even through this mess I’ve been through. Most of y’all would have have given up but I still continued!
Mashallah, walal if you need help preparing for that interview let me know. I can email you some documents that might help you.

Update:

I assumed you were healthy sorry about that. Definitely a valid reason for why u haven’t had a full time job for a long time. Keep striving though you got this

Update:

I'm on your side brother best of luck, hopefully inshallah you get employment.

Update:

Perserverance and patience is the way, continue pushing you will make it through. I'm rooting for you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
only one telephone interview, the guy offered me a job last week but he didn’t reply back to me!

I have never worked more than 5 weeks (full time)

3 months (part time)

I’m i the only one?

note: I have a bachelors degree

Its because u r in the UK. if u were in the US. u will be getting a govt job forget a private lucrative full time job

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How easy is it in USA ?

Very Easy walaahi. Because the choices are abundant. People who have high school diplomas can make a great income, a bachelor degree is a requirement for a govt job which is many nowadays, they are literally advertising if we hire u - u get a bonus of $500.00 -$3000.00

Very Easy walaahi. Because the choices are abundant. People who have high school diplomas can make a great income, a bachelor degree is a requirement for a govt job which is many nowadays, they are literally advertising if we hire u - u get a bonus of $500.00

The Merican dream

:trumpsmirk:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Merican dream

:trumpsmirk:

Seriously just yesterday i got a card invitation to apply for Post office job, Years ago, post office job was a posh govt job, Nowadays, they dont require bachelor degree for post office job, because the jobs are plenty lol

Trending