I am Single!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My dear @GodKnowsBest I'm glad that you're indeed happy with the single life. But I must inform you that cuffing season is upon us, you need a clueless Faraax, a Faraax that will wrap you in his arms like a soft, buttery sabayaat, speaking of sabaayat I think @XXX is a fine lad, he's respectful, never saw him disrespect the xalimos. Always praising us xalimos. Holla at him, I will pay for you guys first date. Nothing expensive though, 40 dollars max, no dessert.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You want man who dominates you? Your in luck sspot has allstar women beaters on deck:salute:
We gag em then slap em and tell em they ain't shit:childplease:
Shut up.

tumblr_lydfx4zqjd1r4bg1q.gif

My dear @GodKnowsBest I'm glad that you're indeed happy with the single life. But I must inform you that cuffing season is upon us, you need a clueless Faraax, a Faraax that will wrap you in his arms like a soft, buttery sabayaat, speaking of sabaayat I think @XXX is a fine lad, he's respectful, never saw him disrespect the xalimos. Always praising us xalimos. Holla at him, I will pay for you guys first date. Nothing expensive though, 40 dollars max, no dessert.
@XXX walaal plz do not reject this offer...Sxb i will even chip-in 20 pounds if you leave my queen @shan-futo-le alone :mjkkk:

XXX is a white knight, the type that gets friend zoned

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Faraxs are very persistent too. :trumpsmirk: When I was 25. I said I would never ever date in my life. One skinny changed that.:win:

What a shame I wasn't a ride or die. I cut him off to marry school. :wow: I didn't talk to anyone else until I turned 30. Faraxs will do that to you.

I wish you all the best.:salute:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Congratulations I guess? may your next victim be one that can turn your spanking dreams into reality:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending