i am far from hooyo mataalo and my somali is gucci, but wllhi i had to listen to this 5x to even understand 50% of what she said......

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I keep it real. I‘m not gonna go easy on someone just because they’re from my qabiil or from SL . I can’t defend the indefensible

We may have poltical differences with Southerners but whatever happens in the future we will still be brethens :friendhug::samwelcome:
Thats what i like to hear :friendhug:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I keep it real. I‘m not gonna go easy on someone just because they’re from my qabiil or from SL . I can’t defend the indefensible

We may have poltical differences with Southerners but whatever happens in the future we will still be brethens :friendhug::samwelcome:

smh. saas miyaa?

x z

No way you speak decent Somali if you struggled with that. I don’t care what accent you have, that’s clear standard Somali
You need dhaqan celis if you don't understand that. A rule thumb, anytime you hear 'nooh' it is a dialect from muqdisho.

i like to believe my somali is heer saro pls, i had struggle getting past the DIALECT not the LANGUAGE smh. an accent is still strong, for example a liverpool uk person other british say they dont understand well.

me to me, setting myself up to be dragged smh:
EZuoiT3X0AIsTb7.jpg

teach me then somali connoisseur. their dialect/accent is tough, not the language sir
I get you its a bit too fast, I am well aware you can at least understand af waqooyi since I've seen you type in it a few times! You just have to adjust to the speed of how southern Somalis talk than it will all come to you afterward inshallah. :nvjpqts:

x z

the way u guys attacked me maanta,

this website is no longer somalispot.com,

but reerxamarspot/com

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

but reerxamarspot/com
I’m from your own tribe and even I’m calling you out. Stop the BS. Own up to the fact your somali is Walmart and not Gucci.

Stop embarrassing Team Waqooyi :snoop:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It’s clearly a Reer Xamar/ Southern dialect. I’m a Northerner and I understood 100%. The guy said he wanted a Wifey and shameless used the Sahabas as an example.

He got hit with facts and was left speechless. I’m doubting your Somali is gucci :mjlol: :nahgirl::sass1:
mudug accent. Everything that isnt waqooyi doesn't mean its a reer xamar/southern dialect. Plus the South has more 1 accent.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

but reerxamarspot/com
There is literally reer woqooy ppl draggin u learn from u mistakes or else
I’m from your own tribe and even I’m calling you out. Stop the BS. Own up to the fact your somali is Walmart and not Gucci.

Stop embarrassing Team Waqooyi :snoop:
Stop it man before she becomes try hard somaliweyn :lolbron: :dead:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
im hooyo mataalo for not understanding hindi sounding dialect much? chill i can understand the language, the barrier is the dialect. in england there are some accents hard to understand, does that make you illiterate/not understanding?
hindi sounding? Do you even know how hindi sounds like?

Trending

Latest posts