i am far from hooyo mataalo and my somali is gucci, but wllhi i had to listen to this 5x to even understand 50% of what she said......

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It’s clearly a Reer Xamar/ Southern dialect. I’m a Northerner and I understood 100%. The guy said he wanted a Wifey and shameless used the Sahabas as an example.

He got hit with facts and was left speechless. I’m doubting your Somali is gucci :mjlol: :nahgirl::sass1:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
It’s clearly a Reer Xamar/ Southern dialect. I’m a Northerner and I understood 100%. The guy said he wanted a Wifey and shameless used the Sahabas as an example.

He got hit with facts and was left speechless. I’m doubting your Somali is gucci :mjlol: :nahgirl::sass1:
Teach ur fellow ppl to understand some basic af somali hooyo ma taalo kids acuudubillah

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Teach ur fellow ppl to understand some basic af somali hooyo ma taalo kids acuudubillah
Bro Hooyo ma taalos can be found in every qabiil diaspora. My best friend is an MJ we’ve known each other since we was 6 and his af somaali is trash.

That’s because his parents spoke to him in English instead of forcing him to learn his mother tongue

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
u guys..... is dejiya LMAOOOOO

maybe i exaggerated in how much i didnt understand, but the way they speak does not translate naturally to my ear, ok? maybe thats a better way to put it.

x z

im hooyo mataalo for not understanding hindi sounding dialect much? chill i can understand the language, the barrier is the dialect. in england there are some accents hard to understand, does that make you illiterate/not understanding?

x z

I love how this thread was supposed to be an indirect dig at southern accents but ended up backfiring with people roasting @x z Somali skills :mjkkk:

my intent was not to dig huno. i just didnt understand it naturally to my ears, u gonna fight me for that?

x z

yikes, the self own i have just exhibited

cryingjordan_1454677424000.gif

@mods delete pls, same way you delete all my other stuff

Marshall D Abdi

im hooyo mataalo for not understanding hindi sounding dialect much? chill i can understand the language, the barrier is the dialect. in england there are some accents hard to understand, does that make you illiterate/not understanding?
I can understand ur dhagax woqooyi accent and u here telling me u cant understand the basic af soomali langauge?

let this thread be a reminder for u:trumpsmirk:

Marshall D Abdi

You’d get more respect if you just admitted your Somali is trash. Instead of insisting it’s Gucci.

I refuse to take an L for Team Waqooyi because some hooyo ma taalo gets owned in her own thread :ufdup: :snoop: :nahgirl:
Loooooooooooool ur real legend wallahi karbaash her, she really thaught she could use im from sland so i dont understand excuse:hahaidiot:

how does it feel being dragged by south n north @x z

feel likes this is closest time north n south come in union since 1991:friendhug:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Loooooooooooool ur real legend wallahi karbaash her, she really thaught she could use im from sland so i dont understand excuse:hahaidiot:

how does it feel being dragged by south n north @x z

feel likes this is closest time north n south come in union since 1991:friendhug:
I keep it real. I‘m not gonna go easy on someone just because they’re from my qabiil or from SL . I can’t defend the indefensible

We may have poltical differences with Southerners but whatever happens in the future we will still be brethens :friendhug::samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts