i am far from hooyo mataalo and my somali is gucci, but wllhi i had to listen to this 5x to even understand 50% of what she said......

Halimo Supremist

Supreme Xalimo from the South.
Lol. All im saying its the dialect people like/compliment most. Somalis have shitty dhaqan were they want to be no1 in everything.
Saxib im not like that but everyone needs to know their strengths and weaknesses. This being a clear example. I'm a fair person.

:ohno:

Halimo Supremist

Supreme Xalimo from the South.
That's good to know. Btw abgaal accent is very funny to me as marehan just saying. You guys speak very fast. But im used to it since i lived in xamar.
my accent isn't as thick as I would like it to be. I want to sound like a proper abgaal reer badiiye person.

how is it the closest to pure somali when Somalis came from Ethiopia? By your logic reer galbeed have the purest Somali:ayaanswag:
Some reer galbeed do speak waqooyi accent whats your point? Also thats a long time, chances are it wasnt a developed somali but rather a cushitiic language that all cushites speaked. Also it says they left south ethiopoa and settled in the north. Later on they moved back to ethiopia in the 15th century with the conquest of abssyinia.

Some reer galbeed do speak waqooyi accent whats your point? Also thats a long time, chances are it wasnt a developed somali but rather a cushitiic language that all cushites speaked. Also it says they left south ethiopoa and settled in the north. Later on they moved back to ethiopia in the 15th century with the conquest of abssyinia.
Did you even read the article? it says the Somalis migrated to northern Kenya first not Northern Somalia/SL:snoop:
Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 9.31.03 PM.png

ofc not them rendile live far away from arabs and such so they have retained that pure stuff
There language barely resembles Somali, and they have a lot of nilo saharan, and bantu influences. We 40% of our words with oromos and barely 2% with rendiles. In comparison to other cushitic languages rendile isnt one of the top languages we share similarity's with.

They're lying Somalis were already in Waqooyi Galbeed converting Yibir's to Islam in the 1100's wtf let alone the Somali city-states that date to the 1st-century ad kulaha Southern Ethiopia 1200 AD :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
I think they meant BC and not AD, because I found another website that said Somalis came from Ethiopia than migrated to northern kenya and moved north from there. Except instead of the migration starting in 1200 AD it started in the first millennia BC
Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 10.26.18 PM.png

Trending