i am far from hooyo mataalo and my somali is gucci, but wllhi i had to listen to this 5x to even understand 50% of what she said......

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Why the qashin though? Also af maay cant be the real somali look at who speaks it. Its a confederation of people. Its not pure. It has oromo in it. As rx are mixed with oromo, it also has bantu in it.
waqooyi isnt any purer it has arabic loan words

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
war hede how did u do this to urself xy
Jesus arm klistremerke

Nafiso Qalanjo

So does all of somali. Its the closest though. Especially the accent :ahh:
how is it the closest to pure somali when Somalis came from Ethiopia? By your logic reer galbeed have the purest Somali:ayaanswag:

how is it the closest to pure somali when Somalis came from Ethiopia? By your logic reer galbeed have the purest Somali:ayaanswag:

Some reer galbeed do speak waqooyi accent whats your point? Also thats a long time, chances are it wasnt a developed somali but rather a cushitiic language that all cushites speaked. Also it says they left south ethiopoa and settled in the north. Later on they moved back to ethiopia in the 15th century with the conquest of abssyinia.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Some reer galbeed do speak waqooyi accent whats your point? Also thats a long time, chances are it wasnt a developed somali but rather a cushitiic language that all cushites speaked. Also it says they left south ethiopoa and settled in the north. Later on they moved back to ethiopia in the 15th century with the conquest of abssyinia.
Did you even read the article? it says the Somalis migrated to northern Kenya first not Northern Somalia/SL:snoop:
Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 9.31.03 PM.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
i love how reer SL threw her under the bus like that
Klistremerke florian philippot cup head youtube video fn front national politic politique
Nigga We didn’t throw her under the bus she threw herself under the bus. You best believe though If she was getting FKD poltically or qabil wise we’d defend her in a heartbeat.

We as the noble Isaaqs are a tight knit family :salute:

Nafiso Qalanjo

ofc not them rendile live far away from arabs and such so they have retained that pure stuff
There language barely resembles Somali, and they have a lot of nilo saharan, and bantu influences. We 40% of our words with oromos and barely 2% with rendiles. In comparison to other cushitic languages rendile isnt one of the top languages we share similarity's with.

Nafiso Qalanjo

They're lying Somalis were already in Waqooyi Galbeed converting Yibir's to Islam in the 1100's wtf let alone the Somali city-states that date to the 1st-century ad kulaha Southern Ethiopia 1200 AD :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
I think they meant BC and not AD, because I found another website that said Somalis came from Ethiopia than migrated to northern kenya and moved north from there. Except instead of the migration starting in 1200 AD it started in the first millennia BC
Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 10.26.18 PM.png

Trending

Latest posts