I am an ex muslim now. need to non muslims advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I know it sounds weird but I am also not convinced by the big bang theory. How come the concept of an infinite god be rejected but something that happened on a 1 of a billion chance be the cause of life. Neither to me sound plausible. If the world was created i don't think an explosion can be the cause of it and also it is to complex tof be caused by that. if you believe in the big bang you must also believe in there being a instigater like the prime mover. I just think religion is something every society creates and atheism is just another religion established to explain our existence. I see no reason for me to find solace in my exist. if I exist I exist, not much more to it than that.

You sound more like an agnostic to me you're on the fence basically.

actually the natural assumption is that something is made by someone else. if you saw a bunch of scrap metal, and came back to the same location later and saw it was suddenly a car, would you ask someone to prove that it was made by another person? The notion that the universe came into it own existence is far more ludacris and so the burden of proof is on you. If you meant religion, then yes the burden of proof is also on us. But the concept of a creator (not necessarily religion) is the more natural concept, hence why you see even in the most remote locations people worship something.

If I were ever to leave Islam, I'd be a deist rather than an atheist
your argument is flawed, if the scrap metals was to be turned into car, and claim that someone was behind it. it would still be an assumption.albeit a more natural assumption.you are right humans have always believed in the divine be it a god or spirits.... however, if i was to make a claim that there was a bomb underneath your house, you would call me a fool and demand evidence. right? same thing can be applied here, for us to make a claim about anything we need evidence, its the fundamentals of empiricism. why do we humans assume anything we do not understand to be because of a creator? check out russels teapot, its a philosophical analogy behind our metaphysical questions.

your argument is flawed, if the scrap metals was to be turned into car, and claim that someone was behind it. it would still be an assumption.albeit a more natural assumption.you are right humans have always believed in the divine be it a god or spirits.... however, if i was to make a claim that there was a bomb underneath your house, you would call me a fool and demand evidence. right? same thing can be applied here, for us to make a claim about anything we need evidence, its the fundamentals of empiricism. why do we humans assume anything we do not understand to be because of a creator? check out russels teapot, its a philosophical analogy behind our metaphysical questions.
what does a bomb have to do with this, the question is which is more normal to believe, something came into its own existence or that it was made. now if you made the claim that the car wasn't made by anyone and just somehow bit by bit came to be, then you would be called a fool, and the person would want some kind of evidence...not the other way around

what does a bomb have to do with this, the question is which is more normal to believe, something came into its own existence or that it was made. now if you made the claim that the car wasn't made by anyone and just somehow bit by bit came to be, then you would be called a fool, and the person would want some kind of evidence...not the other way around
lol, i was using the bomb as an analogy. btw, I agree. Its the more natural assumption to make. you would get mad crazy looks if you said the car was made by it self. But you didn't understand me. To truly "know" if the car was built by a human you would need some form of empirical evidence, an after effect... Theists claim to know something through pure faith, but its ignorant fundamentally. for anything to exist in this realm you need evidence. to say that god doesn't exist until proven in this realm is more rational to me. hence atheist agnosticism.

lol, i was using the bomb as an analogy. btw, I agree. Its the more natural assumption to make. you would get mad crazy looks if you said the car was made by it self. But you didn't understand me. To truly "know" if the car was built by a human you would need some form of empirical evidence, an after effect... Theists claim to know something through pure faith, but its ignorant fundamentally. for anything to exist in this realm you need evidence. to say that god doesn't exist until proven in this realm is more rational to me. hence atheist agnosticism.

Then the idea of testing a man's will and freedom to choose would not make sense if God revealed himself to you and to everyone else who demanded his appearance just so you can believe in him. He will do so at a time of his choosing as he said already. But not now and for any reason. The ball is in our courts to take faith in that, or like you, dismiss it.

You are aiming higher than your station dude. You are not important but a mere being among humans who is supposed to make a judgement on the evidence given to him in the form of the Quran.

The Quran is the evidence. It claims what only someone in the know can claim. We take faith in that and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Then the idea of testing a man's will and freedom to choose would not make sense if God revealed himself to you and to everyone else who demanded his appearance just so you can believe in him. He will do so at a time of his choosing as he said already. But not now and for any reason. The ball is in our courts to take faith in that, or like you, dismiss it.

You are aiming higher than your station dude. You are not important but a mere being among humans who is supposed to make a judgement on the evidence given to him in the form of the Quran.

The Quran is the evidence. It claims what only someone in the know can claim. We take faith in that and hope for the best.
you are still looking at it one dimensionally. oh well. humans should push for tolerance. Even though i dislike islam. if you did some research you would see that everything written in the quran has been recycled from other religions, Zoroastrianism and other gnostic religions. even the scientific "miracles". but yeah this falls on deaf ears. you must be open minded to see through it.

If if any of us truly followed empiricism we would never believe anything -___- how many people here will say there isn't proof for God but believe in a faked moon landing? when one is at least more natural to believe in.

And I think the concept of God is what deludes a lot of atheists who are limited by there human imagination. They believe God has the same limitations as them like an old white man in a robe in the sky naudubillah

If if any of us truly followed empiricism we would never believe anything -___- how many people here will say there isn't proof for God but believe in a faked moon landing? when one is at least more natural to believe in.

And I think the concept of God is what deludes a lot of atheists who are limited by there human imagination. They believe God has the same limitations as them like an old white man in a robe in the sky naudubillah
wtf. :drakekidding::damn:. please read what you wrote. i am done. :dead::dead::dead:. faked moon landing? there is a plethora of evidence. not to mention the fact that we are now planning to travel to other planets. a much bigger bigger accomplishment. Is space exploration completely unfounded to you? i am done.kkk

Last edited:
you are still looking at it one dimensionally. oh well. humans should push for tolerance. Even though i dislike islam. if you did some research you would see that everything written in the quran has been recycled from other religions, Zoroastrianism and other gnostic religions. even the scientific "miracles". but yeah this falls on deaf ears. you must be open minded to see through it.

Supz, Islam was the religion of Adam. The fundamentals of it never changed and humans always believed in the same God. After a time, they added or took out information with some totally losing the concept of monotheism. Christians are a prime example of this.. While you think Islam is a copy, it is actually more like a perfection of all faiths that should be familiar to all humans. Islam simplified everything and presented what used to be and will be the established tradition of mankind.

Open-mindedness is subjective bro, I can say you are close minded by not being a Muslim. But I do recognize your confusion and lack of willingness to give up your personal desires in favor of faith.

Faith comes through conviction and if you can not find conviction in your heart, you can't have faith, it is simple as that.. God says he guides those who want to be guided. The desire has to be there for someone to see things with clarity.

Supz, Islam was the religion of Adam. The fundamentals of it never changed and humans always believed in the same God. After a time, they added or took out information with some totally losing the concept of monotheism. Christians are a prime example of this.. While you think Islam is a copy, it is actually more like a perfection of all faiths that should be familiar to all humans. Islam simplified everything and presented what used to be and will be the established tradition of mankind.

Open-mindedness is subjective bro, I can say you are close minded by not being a Muslim. But I do recognize your confusion and lack of willingness to give up your personal desires in favor of faith.

Faith comes through conviction and if you can not find conviction in your heart, you can't have faith, it is simple as that.. God says he guides those who want to be guided. The desire has to be there for someone to see things with clarity.
i would say that it would be a convenient claim. causation does not equate correlation and vice versa. values can be shared. like you say it comes down to how much you make yourself believe in it. key word here being conviction. "find conviction in your heart". sounds a lot like indoctrination doesn't it?

wtf. :drakekidding::damn:. please read what you wrote. i am done. :dead::dead::dead:. faked moon landing? there is a plethora of evidence. not to mention the fact that we are now planning to travel to other planets. a much bigger bigger accomplishment. Is space exploration completely unfounded to you? i am done.kkk
Show me the proof? And please don't show me a picture -_______- there's more evidence against the moon landing. if you think things aren't faked I can show you one picture that will change your mind kkkkk

Now this comment makes sense

viva la ethiopia :banderas: Inshallah we isaaq people will untie with our real mother and help unison with our true ethiopia brethren to claim the horn of africa. In its only due time until I can call my self an ethiopian rather than an . :lawd::lawd::lawd:

good luck in your habesha transformation

Ramadan is near, I suggest u go to Mecca, and worship Allah sincerely, maybe u will receive guidance.

If ur actually leaving Islam right now, I think as long as u never insult Islam and the prophet u will be cool with most Muslims except for ur family. Also calling ur self exmuslim will put most Muslims off.

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Being a gaal doesn't mean you are not Somali anymore. Although it may feel that way and how our culture is so deeply connected with Islamic values, you might think it's daunting.

A lot of Somalis I know who have left Islam left because they feel it's too restrictive. Some left because they were gay, others because they didn't like it.

Even if you are a gaal, don't be a nacas and start doing bad things because you feel like you can.

Keep your morals.

I noticed you voted no in the Ramadan thread, have you also walked down the road of Micheal Mariano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts