I am an ex muslim now. need to non muslims advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Being a gaal doesn't mean you are not Somali anymore. Although it may feel that way and how our culture is so deeply connected with Islamic values, you might think it's daunting.

A lot of Somalis I know who have left Islam left because they feel it's too restrictive. Some left because they were gay, others because they didn't like it.

Even if you are a gaal, don't be a nacas and start doing bad things because you feel like you can.

Keep your morals.
Thanks for the advise. I don'the think I am any less somali because I don't believe in allah and will always keep my morals, I have seen what alcohol has done to somali men so I will never drink and I believe in saving one self for your partner so I will keep on holding my morals. Islam has taught me how to be a better person but the concept of God is something I just didn't believe is plausible. I am grateful for it but I just know it won't amount to anything.

Thanks for the advise. I don'the think I am any less somali because I don't believe in allah and will always keep my morals, I have seen what alcohol has done to somali men so I will never drink and I believe in saving one self for your partner so I will keep on holding my morals. Islam has taught me how to be a better person but the concept of God is something I just didn't believe is plausible. I am grateful for it but I just know it won't amount to anything.
i respect your decision for not drinking. It might not be for everyone from addiction to its effects on your inhibitions. its also a healthier decision.

Professor

i respect your decision for not drinking. It might not be for everyone from addiction to its effects on your inhibitions. its also a healthier decision.
That's true I see it as comeplety morally decadent. It just causeseems problems so I am going to avoid it at all costs.

Jeesto

VIP
Soo dhawow:friendhug:

That's true I see it as comeplety morally decadent. It just causeseems problems so I am going to avoid it at all costs.
:salute:. i think that drinking occasionally is not a problem, but it becomes a problem when you drink first thing in the morning:russ:. how old are you btw?

Professor

:salute:. i think that drinking occasionally is not a problem, but it becomes a problem when you drink first thing in the morning:russ:. how old are you btw?
I am 20 btw and it depends if u are white and born around then it should be fine. but if your a somali and only start drinking in ur adolescene then you would be fucked I'm the long run

I didn't want to kill anyone he must be confused for someone else

Question to the atheists....

Do you believe in the big bang theory?

It stands to reason that we were created by GOD, no one knows what beyond space

Sometimes I find myself trying to imagine whats beyond space, is it white? Is there nothing

Sometimes I wonder if GOD exists how did he came to be?

:wow1:

Professor

Question to the atheists....

Do you believe in the big bang theory?
It stands to reason that we were created by GOD, no one knows what beyond space

Sometimes I find myself trying to imagine whats beyond space, is it white? Is there nothing

Sometimes I wonder if GOD exists how did he came to be?

:wow1:
I know it sounds weird but I am also not convinced by the big bang theory. How come the concept of an infinite god be rejected but something that happened on a 1 of a billion chance be the cause of life. Neither to me sound plausible. If the world was created i don't think an explosion can be the cause of it and also it is to complex tof be caused by that. if you believe in the big bang you must also believe in there being a instigater like the prime mover. I just think religion is something every society creates and atheism is just another religion established to explain our existence. I see no reason for me to find solace in my exist. if I exist I exist, not much more to it than that.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
fabulous-kid-russian.gif
Aren't you meant to be muslim?
What's the intention behind this gif?

Professor

This guy was legit calling for the genocide of people residing in Mogadishu :bell:

Whatever I won't go more into it since he is in a dilemma right now..
:ohno::ohno:
calm down calm dow I can't recall that,maybe the fury of qabil got the best of me in the situation but I sincerely apologise if I said that. I appreciate mogadishu for its history and significance to my somali identiy and thus I am would not want to cause harm to a city that has helped shape my love for myself and my somali identiy.

Status
Not open for further replies.