I am an ex muslim now. need to non muslims advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, can't say I'm not surprised. You displayed some extreme Qabilist behaviors and have called for genocide against other Somalis.

May Allah guide you back to Islamnimo...

That would be double tragedy. People like him tend to be or should be above their peers in civility when it comes to clan bigotry.

I know it sounds weird but I am also not convinced by the big bang theory. How come the concept of an infinite god be rejected but something that happened on a 1 of a billion chance be the cause of life. Neither to me sound plausible. If the world was created i don't think an explosion can be the cause of it and also it is to complex tof be caused by that. if you believe in the big bang you must also believe in there being a instigater like the prime mover. I just think religion is something every society creates and atheism is just another religion established to explain our existence. I see no reason for me to find solace in my exist. if I exist I exist, not much more to it than that.
Both cases are concluded through conjecture. Its more rational to be impartial. We do not have the scientific equipment or knowledge to determine if the big bang theory was because of divine intervention or through pure coincidence. But why assume that there must have been a god behind it like creationists assume... A state of neutrality or a "i don't know" sentiment is better. If the theists claim that it must have been due to god, the onus is on them to prove it. :manny:. i would take the shahadah as soon as the evidence came through.

I know it sounds weird but I am also not convinced by the big bang theory. How come the concept of an infinite god be rejected but something that happened on a 1 of a billion chance be the cause of life. Neither to me sound plausible. If the world was created i don't think an explosion can be the cause of it and also it is to complex tof be caused by that. if you believe in the big bang you must also believe in there being a instigater like the prime mover. I just think religion is something every society creates and atheism is just another religion established to explain our existence. I see no reason for me to find solace in my exist. if I exist I exist, not much more to it than that.

So your confused? Agnostic atheist?

Sounds depressing..., without religion humans would do even worse things to eachother :damn:

I need to believe in an afterlife when you die, how depressing thinking about when you die you die nothingness more

Do what are you going to pretend your fasting in a few weeks, and hide your views from your family and friends?

Will you pray with them? :damedamn:

To be honest I really don'the fast so the month of Ramadan has no significance to me. I will however reconsider when I am older but I think it would best if just break away from it.

Yes, and party to death till 40. Sounds like a plan saxib. You just let us in on why you are not observant Muslim. You don't want your fun disturbed by expectations imposed by the faith to moderate human desire.

It is all good profesoore, you seem polite guy.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Both cases are concluded through conjecture. Its more rational to be impartial. We do not have the scientific equipment or knowledge to determine if the big bang theory was because of divine intervention or through pure coincidence. But why assume that there must have been a god behind it like creationists assume... A state of neutrality or a "i don't know" sentiment is better. If the theists claim that it must have been due to god, the onus is on them to prove it. :manny:. i would take the shahadah as soon as the evidence came through.
that's true I would take your approach. neither side have any concrete evidence to knocks the other out of consideration. I believe that religion should take a more proactive role ins science and tried to fight back with their other evidence rather relying on scripture. Methodology is the way forward if abrahamic religion still want to take an important role in people life in the future. I don't believe that they can'trust establish their own theories to counter argue the evolution theory and big bang. With the big bang I am not going to follow suit like every non-creationist, becuase I see no alternative and thus no ability to reject it with a plausible options.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
So your confused? Agnostic atheist?

Sounds depressing..., without religion humans would do even worse things to eachother :damn:

I need to believe in an afterlife when you die, how depressing thinking about when you die you die nothingness more

Do what are you going to pretend your fasting in a few weeks, and hide your views from your family and friends?

Will you pray with them? :damedamn:
I don'the know to be honest I might do some days and pray because I don'the want my family to know that I am no longer a muslims. it would break my mother's heart and I couldn't that so I will play along. Also I live alone so I can hide it from them

that's true I would take your approach. neither side have any concrete evidence to knocks the other out of consideration. I believe that religion should take a more proactive role ins science and tried to fight back with their other evidence rather relying on scripture. Methodology is the way forward if abrahamic religion still want to take an important role in people life in the future. I don't believe that they can'trust establish their own theories to counter argue the evolution theory and big bang. With the big bang I am not going to follow suit like every non-creationist, becuase I see no alternative and thus no ability to reject it with a plausible options.

Islam does not rely on its scripture to teach people about science. That is not what religion is meant to be. With that said, if something mentioned in the Quran aligns with evidence mankind learned on their own, that is fine. So far nothing in the Quran about nature contradicts science. I know some equate the Quran to the Bible in their efforts to dismiss all religions and make them to be similar, and out of touch with Science. The truth is, Islam and Muslims in the past/present see harmony between science and faith. When you address issues with religions, point out to what you know about Islam that you disagree with instead of placing ISLAM alongside other religions. That would be fair,

Lastly, the big bang is beyond question. Only someone who doesn't understand the physics behind it questions its validity. It is the strongest science of nature to date. Better than evolutionary theory.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Islam does not rely on its scripture to teach people about science. That is not what religion is meant to be. With that said, if something mentioned in the Quran aligns with evidence mankind learned on their own, that is fine. So far nothing in the Quran about nature contradicts science. I know some equate the Quran to the Bible in their efforts to dismiss all religions and make them to be similar, and out of touch with Science. The truth is, Islam and Muslims in the past/present see harmony between science and faith. When you address issues with religions, point out to what you know about Islam that you disagree with instead of placing ISLAM alongside other religions. That would be fair,

Lastly, the big bang is beyond question. Only someone who doesn't understand the physics behind it questions its validity. It is the strongest science of nature to date. Better than evolutionary theory.
I will prove you wrong ... lift up your hand and put it on your chest. Can you feel your heart beat? That can stop at any moment at anytime. Stop being a know it all and accept Allah

I will prove you wrong ... lift up your hand and put it on your chest. Can you feel your heart beat? That can stop at any moment at anytime. Stop being a know it all and accept Allah

What is Un Islamic about my post that you think I am not a Muslim?

- Quran is not a book of science - That is a fact. This reality does not diminish its stellar reputation as a book of God that is exemplary for all other books of the past which were corrupted to no end.
- What God mentioned in it about nature is meant for reflection and that man asks questions about his surroundings. This in fact is what sets Islam apart from others since it encourages people to use their head and draw a conclusion. That is why God said There is no compulsion in religion and truth had been set apart from falsehood.
- A Muslim sees harmony between what he learns from science that are fact based to his faith in the creator.

This was the aim of my earlier post.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What is Un Islamic about my post that you think I am not a Muslim?

- Quran is not a book of science - That is a fact. This reality does not diminish its stellar reputation as a book of God that is exemplary for all other books of the past which were corrupted to no end.
- What God mentioned in it about nature is meant for reflection and that man asks questions about his surroundings. This in fact is what sets Islam apart from others since it encourages people to use their head and draw a conclusion. That is why God said There is no compulsion in religion and truth had been set apart from falsehood.
- A Muslim sees harmony between what he learns from science that are fact based to his faith in the creator.

This was the aim of my earlier post.
Sorry Albert but the quran mentions the expansion of the universe at chapter 51 ayah 47

Expansion of the universe
Quran 51:47

That is an event mentioned which happens to be in line with what people today observed. Nonetheless, that does not make kitabka ilaahay a book of science.

The creator knows about his creations, the almighty shared some aspects of that creation in his book with mankind for reflection, and the ultimate purpose of the Quran is people put something down for their destiny(starting with the recognition of their creator) and live a good life that is safe, just, secure and filled with kindness.

Which brings me to your trashy personality since you clan bash. I haven't forgotten that saxib. Part of Islam is to not slander a fellow brother in his lineage.. Totally forbidden in Islam.

actually the natural assumption is that something is made by someone else. if you saw a bunch of scrap metal, and came back to the same location later and saw it was suddenly a car, would you ask someone to prove that it was made by another person? The notion that the universe came into it own existence is far more ludacris and so the burden of proof is on you. If you meant religion, then yes the burden of proof is also on us. But the concept of a creator (not necessarily religion) is the more natural concept, hence why you see even in the most remote locations people worship something.

If I were ever to leave Islam, I'd be a deist rather than an atheist

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That is an event mentioned which happens to be in line with what people today observed. Nonetheless, that does not make kitabka ilaahay a book of science.

The creator knows about his creations, the almighty shared some aspects of that creation in his book with mankind for reflection, and the ultimate purpose of the Quran is people put something down for their destiny(starting with the recognition of their creator) and live a good life that is safe, just, secure and filled with kindness.

Which brings me to your trashy personality since you clan bash. I haven't forgotten that saxib. Part of Islam is to not slander a fellow brother in his lineage.. Totally forbidden in Islam.
Oi jimbob my qabil jokes are just banter

Oi jimbob my qabil jokes are just banter

It causes people to do harm to their deeds by participating, with some getting really personal setting aside ISLAM and good judgement. Specifically the prophet addressed this, people's nasab/lineage are off limits and forbidden to insult. Islam is very strict about this.

Also, it is what destroyed Somalia and turned Somalis into people in servitude to others wherever they are. If you are serious about Islam, then you should uphold the most fundamental rules in it such as brotherhood among its most related people.

Don't start topics that divide people and can lead impressionable young Somalis online to question their relationship to other Somalis. It has the potential to poison an already sick people.

There is no excuse for any adult Somali to engage in clan bashing .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts