I’m willing to enter rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ohh, Kama warqabin xaladaasito , Qahwada waa iska fiicanyahay. I drink atleast 3 cups a day and when im home my tea mugs never empty litres kf tea ayaan cabaa lakin Qahwada i drink like 3 cups
Somali qaxwa or gaalo qaxwa?

Because Somali qaxwa is GOAT of all coffees even though it’s weak but the ginger makes it 100000x better.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For my Starbucks addiction.

I should turn to my other love that is Somali shaah without milk!

Hayee......if u call alcohol "Starbucks" then my ice cream addiction will be called donut.

For my Starbucks addiction.

I should turn to my other love that is Somali shaah without milk!
Starbucks supports zionists idc about the Palestine situation as it's not my issue, but zionists want to f*ck us all up and support terrorism and gay agendas. Therefore i shall never support a zionist product.

Stop this caffeine addiction walaal. The minute you stop taking caffeine, you will get the worse madax xanuun.

Coffee is better than Red Bull though. My ass was thinking that it would be beneficial for me during my fitness journey. But when I stopped drinking Red Bull, I had the worst headache and felt sick wallaahi. Never again.
I was put off sports drinks after the infamous bull sperm scandal. Gmo foods and drinks can never be trusted.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I was put off sports drinks after the infamous bull sperm scandal. Gmo foods and drinks can never be trusted.

Lol you believed that shit??

But yeah it shouldn’t be trusted anyways. Whole foods and water are the only things that really make me feel good :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts