I’m willing to enter rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Stop this caffeine addiction walaal. The minute you stop taking caffeine, you will get the worse madax xanuun.

Coffee is better than Red Bull though. My ass was thinking that it would be beneficial for me during my fitness journey. But when I stopped drinking Red Bull, I had the worst headache and felt sick wallaahi. Never again.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop this caffeine addiction walaal. The minute you stop taking caffeine, you will get the worse madax xanuun.

Coffee is better than Red Bull though. My ass was thinking that it would be beneficial for me during my fitness journey. But when I stopped drinking Red Bull, I had the worst headache and felt sick wallaahi. Never again.
I think it’s too late for me walaal.

I will try to substitute the coffee with tea..

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I see I’ve hurt your feelings in my other thread to the point you’re crying in this thread.

Stop being an emotional abaayo.

aboowe you have been roaming this site freely, spreading your hate at will, i am here to keep you in check.

as a self proclaimed hip hop fan you know i bodied you with my ether !!!!!

by the way nayaa why do you carry a pic of my uncle if you are anti farax????

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
aboowe you have been roaming this site freely, spreading your hate at will, i am here to keep you in check.

as a self proclaimed hip hop fan you know i bodied you with my ether !!!!!

by the way nayaa why do you carry a pic of my uncle if you are anti farax????
I heard the calacaal 2 threads down, stop derailing la3natullahi 3alayk.

@Reiko Sinjabil with tea, preheat the milk with caleen and Sinjabil and sugar and add the kettle water after.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I heard the calacaal 2 threads down, stop derailing la3natullahi 3alayk.

@Reiko Sinjabil with tea, preheat the milk with caleen and Sinjabil and sugar and add the kettle water after.
I’m lactose intolerant boowe.

I usually add cardamom, cinnamon, powdered ginger in my tea with sugar cane sugar. :lawd:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I’m lactose intolerant boowe.

I usually add cardamom, cinnamon, powdered ginger in my tea with sugar cane sugar. :lawd:
Ohh, Kama warqabin xaladaasito , Qahwada waa iska fiicanyahay. I drink atleast 3 cups a day and when im home my tea mugs never empty litres kf tea ayaan cabaa lakin Qahwada i drink like 3 cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts