I’m Surprised that many of you hate whites/cadaanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard people say Bantuga, they usually say Afrikaanka to refer to other Bantu africans. Or they just say their country name.

I've heard people call themselves Madow but never really say Afrikaan baan ahay

Yes bantu is a new term for Somalis, thanks to internet I think

I've never heard people say Bantuga, they usually say Afrikaanka to refer to other Bantu africans. Or they just say their country name.

I've heard people call themselves Madow but never really say Afrikaan baan ahay

I believe I heard Faisal Waraabe say

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
White people are such devils man. I'm not even being trying to be racist or funny. There is something innately fucked up about these soulless animals. They're creepy as f*ck. It's like gazing at an extraterrestrial humanoid without a conscience or soul

White people are such devils man. I'm not even being trying to be racist or funny. There is something innately fucked up about these soulless animals. They're creepy as f*ck. It's like gazing at an extraterrestrial humanoid without a conscience or soul

Yeah Many white people have no mercy they only care about another white person or themselves most of the times:manny:

That's a honkey for you:drakekidding:

And you’re the better one Tyrone?

AA have much reason to despise them. Even after slavery they have actively worked to dismantle every good they have done. Plus, this current oil based system that the world is based on is directly linked to the wealth gained by America by its past actions. And no form of repair has been given. Morality my ass, and its not like they let u into America because they like you, you all serve a purpose. They're playing chess you think checkers.

Nope, I have never had problem with them, nor did I faced any racism. I only experienced that with madows and other muslims.

And with white I mean western europeans. I did experience racism from gaajo eastern europeans.

Lil

The irony!!!! These people “Without a conscience or soul” offered your family asylum from the kindness treatment they have experienced from their fellow conscientious and soulful Somalis.

If you are chronically unemployed, or as a criminal, did time in the slammer, off course you would blame it on and hate the dominant section of society.

Lil Resse

Lil

The irony!!!! These people “Without a conscience or soul” offered your family asylum from the kindness treatment they have experienced from their fellow conscientious and soulful Somalis.

If you are chronically unemployed, or as a criminal, did time in the slammer, off course you would blame it on and hate the dominant section of society.
- gets fucked by white zaddy

Lil Resse

White people go to Zoo with they best fit on and throw dollar bills at animals like they at a strip club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts