I’m Surprised that many of you hate whites/cadaanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irs traditionally unSomali behaviour, they don’t love them, but they don’t hold any passionate hate for whites.

Actually many admire and respect whites , like me, for the advancement they’ve achieved, for the aid, and for opening up borders to black Muslims, and still be tolerant...

I get that they’ve done bad stuff, but that’s in the past.

You have every opportunity in the white mans land, you are equal to his children before the law.

Last edited:
It's a superiority complex in full force. This isn't exclusive to cadaans only, but Arabs too. You would think sone of the people here don't have white friends, go to school, work or even interact with them.

It's worse with Arabs. At least we have an antagonistic history with whites. None with Arabs and there's some level of religious and cultural ties.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
There's no historical moment where Somali admired anyone other than Somalis. We'll respect you and your people for a specific reason, but not in general.

I know some Somalis who hate white people cause of the whole black lives matter bs going on. But as for me personally, I don't feel anything towards them. I neither hate em, nor love em like certain races do.

Personally, I think that's the way to look at them. If you hate them, when they don't do nothing to you, then you look insecure. If you have to profess that you love them, then you still look insecure. When you feel no ways, then you don't look insecure.

whitepower.jpg

I think it's only the Americans on here... something weird is going on in that country :notsureif:
How come America is one of the most diverse countries in the world, yet there are racial tensions going on :cosbyhmm:

Most caadans I've known have been lovely people, but I've also had a few bad experiences that have made me a bit wary of them.

Isn't it very Somali to like dislike everyone else lol. Not speaking for the diaspora community, but back home in Somaliland, calling someone Ethiopian, Habashi, Oromo, African, Arab, Italian, Chinese, etc is usually to insult someone. Like using stereotypes lol

Isn't it very Somali to like dislike everyone else lol. Not speaking for the diaspora community, but back home in Somaliland, calling some Ethiopian, Habashi, Oromo, African, Arab, Italian, Chinese, etc is usually to insult someone. Like using stereotypes lol
Don't you mean madhow/bantu? I'm pretty sure they're aware that they're African as well down there

Don't you mean madhow/bantu? I'm pretty sure they're aware that they're African as well down there

I've never heard people say Bantuga, they usually say Afrikaanka to refer to other Bantu africans. Or they just say their country name.

I've heard people call themselves Madow but never really say Afrikaan baan ahay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending