I’m Surprised that many of you hate whites/cadaanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate them because they white washed history and have underserved pride in terms of accomplishments. They don't thank Hamites (africans) for egyptian cushite contributions or babylon for mathematics and india for their contributions to history and not even the muslim empires who held civilization up while europeans were living in mud after they rebelled against the romans and the roman empire collapsed. The worst sin they Uttering the greatest of shirk and calling Nabi Esa god and painting him as a white man, i will never forgive them for that icing on the cake. Other than that if they didn't invade, steal resources, commit genocide and claim greatness i actually would like them as a ppl since they actually look after their own and the weak in society. Then again the white man's greatest mistake was making enemies with the world. Plenty of kings ruled the whole earth and at least 2 that we know of in the quran didn't wrong the ppl they conquered and they were king soloman and dhul kharnain (possibly alexander or cyrus) if the cadaan adopted their methods of respecting thsoe they wished to civilize then the whole world would be at peace with them. However they chose the despicable route of commiting genocide in one part of the world and enslaving the other and taking a few and calling them animals. Then again whites will be judged by god on judgement day so i don't really care what they do anymore, they can run to mars but all will still die and be judged. Also stealing land is a great sin on judgement day and those people will be judged for it.

:manny:

Irs traditionally unSomali behaviour, they don’t love them, but they don’t hold any passionate hate for whites.

Actually many admire and respect whites , like me, for the advancement they’ve achieved, for the aid, and for opening up borders to black Muslims, and still be tolerant...

I get that they’ve done bad stuff, but that’s in the past.

You have every opportunity in the white mans land, you are equal to his children before the law.
:ulyin::ulyin:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Race, disability, gender, etc. You guys don't have those questions on your job applications??

God bless Murica!!!:salute:
Wait a minute, wtf is going on brother, you state your race every time you apply for a job??:williamswtf:

Take a flight to any European country and shred your American passport and go to the nearest refugee center. If they ask you how you got there you just say by boat.. :wtf:

Wait a minute, wtf is going on brother, you state your race every time you apply for a job??:williamswtf:

Take a flight to any European country and shred your American passport and go to the nearest refugee center. If they ask you how you got there you just say by boat.. :wtf:

Lol, Plenty of jobs here in the US. They ask for race to track data on unemployment rates in minorities, besides the UK is a crowded shithole, a third world country compared to the US. I was born in Canada, so I get a Canadian passport if shit hits the fan:manny:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lol, Plenty of jobs here in the US. They ask for race to track data on unemployment rates in minorities, besides the UK is a crowded shithole, a third world country compared to the US. I was born in Canada, so I get a Canadian passport if shit hits the fan:manny:
US has nothing on UK. You cannot even compare saaxib, quality of life is much better in UK. Not trying to put US down but you were born in Canada so there is still hope for you!

You gots the back up if shit hits the fan? :denzelnigga:

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I hate them because they white washed history and have underserved pride in terms of accomplishments. They don't thank Hamites (africans) for egyptian cushite contributions or babylon for mathematics and india for their contributions to history and not even the muslim empires who held civilization up while europeans were living in mud after they rebelled against the romans and the roman empire collapsed. The worst sin they Uttering the greatest of shirk and calling Nabi Esa god and painting him as a white man, i will never forgive them for that icing on the cake. Other than that if they didn't invade, steal resources, commit genocide and claim greatness i actually would like them as a ppl since they actually look after their own and the weak in society. Then again the white man's greatest mistake was making enemies with the world. Plenty of kings ruled the whole earth and at least 2 that we know of in the quran didn't wrong the ppl they conquered and they were king soloman and dhul kharnain (possibly alexander or cyrus) if the cadaan adopted their methods of respecting thsoe they wished to civilize then the whole world would be at peace with them. However they chose the despicable route of commiting genocide in one part of the world and enslaving the other and taking a few and calling them animals. Then again whites will be judged by god on judgement day so i don't really care what they do anymore, they can run to mars but all will still die and be judged. Also stealing land is a great sin on judgement day and those people will be judged for it.

:manny:

It's a dog eat dog world sxb.

Whites are too alpha for that emotional garbage. They conquered every living being. What's left for them to glorify? They might aswell glorify themselves.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It's a dog eat dog world sxb.

Whites are too alpha for that emotional garbage. They conquered every living being. What's left for them to glorify? They might aswell glorify themselves.

"Dog eat dog world" nice phrase to justify savagery. They whitewashed your arse

"Dog eat dog world" nice phrase to justify savagery. They whitewashed your arse

All great civilisations began with savagery. There is hardly an exception.

Go and read Al Muqaddimah by the great scientist Ibn Khaldun and read about the section on empires.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
All great civilisations began with savagery. There is hardly an exception.

Go and read Al Muqaddimah by the great scientist Ibn Khaldun and read about the section on empires.

Hardly makes for great booster when end of the day savagery is savagery, "great and savagery" can't be intertwined. White history is savagery and not praise worthy like u make it seem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending