I’m developing a cough

lalayariis

Bad cop
Chills, runny nose, fatigue, and loss of hunger and now a cough that is starting to develop. My chest hurt yesterday like a sharp pain, but I thought it was from the pneumonia I had 2 months ago. I think I might be getting corona y’all. Now I have a cough and a slight wheeze with exhale. My manager said if I call off I’ll get written up though tomorrow lmao. :wow1:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Thank you <3
I Lowkey think I just need to sleep it’s not that bad right now so maybe I could stop it from getting worse.
increase your vitamin c and d intake, add some orange and lemon peels and some sea salt into a pot of water, wait for it to steam and inhale it for about 3-5 minutes and then get some rest :it0tdo8: i did this and felt better

Last edited:
My nigga, you must quickly buy the bath water of a a 30 year old virgin otaku. You haven't the time to dilly dally if you are to survive past the coming week. Urgently make the necessary preparations.

:2tjlv3e:
Sending you prayers and blessings my boy

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am so sorry to hear that, I hope get better insha'allah and you make a quick recovery. :)

No point speculating, get a pulse oximeter. If your blood oxygen saturation drops below 75 call an ambulance. Get well a soon sxb:nvjpqts:

Trending

Latest posts