I’m a colorist because Iman is my ideal black woman.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Why did I get Qashined?

She’s right, but the part where she said she could be Iman’s daughter screamed “out of touch”.

the attack on the sisters looks, I’m not for that.

View attachment 116738
I didn’t say anything directly bad about her looks. I just said that she looks more west African. I never called Iman’s daughter ugly. She looks hell of a lot than all those hood rats on love & hip hop

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You can pass for her daughter so it doesn't make you a colourist you're just stating a fact also don't listen to what people say the internet brings the worst out of everyone.

I didn’t say anything directly bad about her looks. I just said that she looks more west African. I never called Iman’s daughter ugly. She looks hell of a lot than all those hood rats on love & hip hop
No no, I meant the part where you said “If I was standing beside Iman they would think I was her daughter. I just thought that part was funny.”

You didn’t say anything disrespectful at all. Sorry if you thought that, sis.

@MrAubameyang . My Somali heritage is though my dad’s side. The Somalis to arrive to America was during the 1920s as sailors. My grandpa converted over Catholicism and changed the surname to an English one. Both my father and dad had a lot of identity issues and guilt from it.
Does anyone in your immediate family call themselves a Muslim?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
No no, I meant the part where you said “If I was standing beside Iman they would think I was her daughter. I just thought that part was funny.”

You didn’t say anything disrespectful at all. Sorry if you thought that, sis.
No worries. I read about her in the magazine Seventeen about her weight loss and her insecurities about her mum. I really related to that because I was very overweight and my mum was a personal fitness trainer with a six pack

Iman isn't Black either, hence the features. You can also see that in her daughter, she looks far from black as is the case with most half-whites. It doesn't make sense for Iman to be the ideal of black women's beauty since her features are abnormal for your standard black woman. She does have 'European' features.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Which ancestor of yours is somali and how far back was it
It was great grandpa. Even though, I don’t speak Somali/Arabic, my dad tried to keep some Somali values. My grandpa named both his sons in the Givenname Patronym Avonym and had two wives. They lived in different states and he was really good at fake ids

Iman isn't Black either, hence the features. You can also see that in her daughter, she looks far from black as is the case with most half-whites. It doesn't make sense for Iman to be the ideal of black women's beauty since her features are abnormal for your standard black woman. She does have 'European' features.
Iman literally is on of the first BLACK supermodels lol and has ALWAYS considered herself as such so stop projecting you pathetic self-hating ni99er lol

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Nothing wrong with having a preferred skin color/race

The problem is when you have to put other people down to prove superiority in a subjective preference

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Well, I don’t know, but what do have to gain from making this up ? I don’t claim any qabil because I believe it’s disrespectful. I just want to learn more about my heritage.
That’s actually really cool :shookgabre:
You have any idea of what city/village he was from?

Iman literally is on of the first BLACK supermodels lol and has ALWAYS considered herself as such so stop projecting you pathetic self-hating ni99er lol
I don't really care for what she is considered by others or even what she herself identifies as, the fact of the matter is she's not Black. A fact is a fact regardless of opinion, fact and opinion are two different things. I am not pathetic, nor am I a black slave. That word means nothing to me as an East African, you can leave your ignorance to yourself thank you very much. Clearly you're new to debate but you can't just make claims but not prove them. Why should I call myself by the colour of a pencil which doesn't even closely resemble my skin tone? It doesn't make much sense does it? Black isn't an identity, merely a skin-colour classification. End of discussion.

I don't really care for what she is considered by others or even what she herself identifies as, the fact of the matter is she's not Black. A fact is a fact regardless of opinion, fact and opinion are two different things. I am not pathetic, nor am I a black slave. That word means nothing to me as an East African, you can leave your ignorance to yourself thank you very much. Clearly you're new to debate but you can't just make claims but not prove them. Why should I call myself by the colour of a pencil which doesn't even closely resemble my skin tone? It doesn't make much sense does it? Black isn't an identity, merely a skin-colour classification. End of discussion.
You sound so hurt and defensive like an insecure incel lol you’re still black Abdi sorry to break it to you :/ no matter how soft your hair is or how narrow your features are, you call yourself whatever you please but you’re still a ni99er to the rest of the world outside of Africa

You don't have to "look black" to be black. Black is a race. Somali is an ethnicity. Iman is Somali and black.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
23CC43A0-6A5F-438D-9F45-C3AA6B8C0CA9.jpeg

race is “the grouping of humans based on shared physical or social categories generally viewed as distinct by general society.”Black is just a category within this relatively simple system.
Throughout the world, black doesn’t just mean west/South African, all it means is that you’re sub Saharan african and have darker brown skin, and somalis check both of those boxes as a whole. If we were to be apart of another race, what would we even be? Cushitic isn’t a race, East African isn’t a race, horn African isn’t a race. Black, White, Asian, Pacific Islander, and Native American r the only choices you have (pls don’t say Hispanic is a race cause it isn’t!!)
black is a race, Somali is an ethnicity, not “skin color” classification really lmaoo

View attachment 116740
race is “the grouping of humans based on shared physical or social categories generally viewed as distinct by general society.”Black is just a category within this relatively simple system.
Throughout the world, black doesn’t just mean west/South African, all it means is that you’re sub Saharan african and have darker brown skin, and somalis check both of those boxes as a whole. If we were to be apart of another race, what would we even be? Cushitic isn’t a race, East African isn’t a race, horn African isn’t a race. Black, White, Asian, Pacific Islander, and Native American r the only choices you have (pls don’t say Hispanic is a race cause it isn’t!!)
black is a race, Somali is an ethnicity, not “skin color” classification really lmaoo
Black race is a social construct, it's not real.

Trending

Latest posts