I’m a colorist because Iman is my ideal black woman.

Apollo

VIP
Black is actually a globalist term.

Funny how some Somali nationalists accept this identity, not realizing its globalist and/or pan-Africanist potential. :deadrose:

It is the slippery slope to being ruled from Nigeria, South Africa, or Ethiopia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis are Caucasian.
main-qimg-82eecf6e42752f4b721a232b3d101dca

Now for the last time, get out.
I get your point of not using "Black" as an identity or so, but the term Caucasoid is much more worse.
8w5c7jril2h7.gif

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
How so? It's objectively more accurate.

Caucasoid / Caucasian race has been debunked by genetics. They are not really all the same thing. They have huge differences between them, especially North Europeans vs Arabs.

Be consistent. If you do not accept black, don't accept ridiculous things like Caucasoid either.

Caucasoid / Caucasian race has been debunked by genetics. They are not really all the same thing. They have huge differences between them, especially North Europeans vs Arabs.

Be consistent. If you do not accept black, don't accept ridiculous things like Caucasoid either.
Agreed but Caucasian is just a catch-all term for those of similar facial features.

VIP
I thought this caucasian stuff was a joke but these idiots are actually serious :westbrookwtf:

We have to avoid being extreme and respect each others racial identity, it's a complex subject that predates all of us. I consider myself many labels and BLACK is at the top because of my frame of reference. However we shouldn't force our labels on others who have their own unique experiences. :)

Black before somali is a mental illness, brother.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Nilotes are East African.
where is the Nile river again sxb?

Just like in real life it isn't all about colour smh, we were still genetically more related to North Africans and Europeans than any Blacks. Case closed.
in real life? Maybe in Europe but again black is a race so therefore that’s what the general discussion circles around correct?
genetically, sure
You’re still black tho sxb, regardless of how related you are to natufians

I thought this caucasian stuff was a joke but these idiots are actually serious :westbrookwtf:

Black before somali is a mental illness, brother.
We are Caucasian, just because ignorant white people thought it was exclusively whites who are Caucasian doesn't mean shit. Do I identify by it though? No. Why would I? I'm Somali. But you're right about that sxb. Don't call us idiots though.

a y a n

VIP
We are Caucasian, just because ignorant white people thought it was exclusively whites who are Caucasiab doesn't mean shit. Do I identify by it though? No. Why would I? I'm Somali. But you're right about that sxb. Don't call us idiots though.
At this rate you’ve got to be trolling just to get a kick out of it :damsel:

a y a n

VIP
Are you one of those ignorant people who mistakenly believe only whites are Caucasian?
the definition of Caucasian is
adjective
1. white-skinned; of European origin
2. relating to the Caucasus
3. relating to or denoting a group of languages spoken in the region of the Caucasus, of which 38 are known, many not committed to writing. The most widely spoken is Georgian, of the small South Caucasian family, not related to the three North Caucasian families.
noun
4. a white person; a person of European origin.
5. a person from the caucasus”

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Just look at how it was and use to be:
514jzDXRs2L._AC_SX425_.jpg

cc19c829b5de41c2170006556e072bea.jpg

013_somalia-famine_001-clarke-giles_JPG.jpg

Somalia has always been dark skinned. It's how normal it is.

There is many diversity now, than back then though, when it comes to browner (narrow) skin tones because of expansion of interconnecting cultures.
Most people in Somali today range from bright yellow to mid brown, bright red or gold, to straight up dark chocolate. That's why I say the black community is very diverse in variety of all sorts of people and how they look.
Somali skin is just versatile. My skin can range from darkskin to lightskin depending on where I am. Bring a dark skin somali to the west and in a few months they'll be lightskin. Most somalis in somalia are dark skin and vice versa in the west. Right now I'm lightskin because I've been staying inside but if I went to somalia no doubt I'd become darker.

Latest posts