Hypocrisy of some xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The entire concept of mehr is the antithesis to everything marriage should stands for, girls in the west are more interested in the short term satisfation of knowing her mehr was 20k or 50k when her relative x was much lower and It become a mechanism for showing off her perceived worth in society not a long term contract and if you take the statistics regarding the average length of marriages in the west including muslims (very short) and couple it with the stupid idea of mehr it begins to look more like prostitution sanctioned religiously.

There is nothing wrong with mehr. If a woman thinks that is an indication of her merit or value, relative to her peers then she isn't worth the hefty price tag. Boostfulness isn't a good look. Life is not a pissing contest. There's a correlation between extravagant weddings and lower marriage survival rates, compared to modest celebrations. I think a low entrance fee into marriage is equally quite troubling. It provides an easy opt-out like those temporary "pleasure marriages." :yacadiim: Next thing you know it, the streets are calling you Elizabeth Taylor.

How are you going to ask 50k Mehr, a stylish, educated, Muslim guy who's handsome, when you're at the shisha bar everynight, and you don't know what NO means when it comes to guys, you're known as the revolving door but have the audacity to sit there with a straight face and say he has to have a degree. How are you going to demand all of that when you're not even half a quarter of what you want.

How sis? How?

200.gif
Go to a shisha bar or go to the mosque be a hoe or good muslimah no one should pay 50k or 2k as your meher? What are you? A Lamborghini? The man you're going to marry is probably the same age as you, and earns the same amount of money you get or less where do you think he will get all that money from? If you want to make that amount of money work for it, mesha ma ganacsi baa mise wa aroos! Fucking s

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Go to a shisha bar or go to the mosque be a hoe or good muslimah no one should pay 50k or 2k as your meher? What are you? A Lamborghini? The man you're going to marry is probably the same age as you, and earns the same amount of money you get or less where do you think he will get all that money from? If you want to make that amount of money work for it, mesha ma ganacsi baa mise wa aroos! Fucking s
I wholeheartedly agree with you but it's dhaqan. It makes sense in Somalia where a young man pays his xoolo as mehr as he has more wealth than the woman whereas in the west men and women make around the same (other than the wage gap don't attack me you feminazis nacalaa). So asking for 50k is an admission that you aren't worth shit when in fact you both make the same amount of you have a similar career. But Mehr is still necessary because if dhaqan.

I understand mehr is Islamic and something you have to do. But it's doesn't sit right with me, I don't think I'll be paying a mehr in the future. It doesn't make sense in this day and age

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I understand mehr is Islamic and something you have to do. But it's doesn't sit right with me, I don't think I'll be paying a mehr in the future. It doesn't make sense in this day and age
Exactly.

Virtue, love, mutual respect, sincerity > Mehr price shes happy with

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you had caramel skin and soft hair you wouldn't be manless at 26 years old. If you are then we can only conclude that you're extremely fat

Really :ulyin:

You really tellin me you're new:ulyin:

:russ:

Did it occur to you that maybe, just maybe I'm loco?:dabcasar:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Serious question, have anybody actually turned down Mehr price by a woman? What happens after?

I might be a simple person but I can't imagine a woman who's in love with the other and then deliberately sabotaging possible marriage by being too greedy

Plz somebody tell me I'm not naive:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts