Hypocrisy of some xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I aint even paying above 2k.

Fuk that noise. I'm going to Somalia for that cheap Xalimo who knows how to respect her husband , don't talk back, knows how to cook.

Leave these Xalimos single or let the Tyrones take them, lol.

We smart Abdis have a lot of options
Lol back home they wont take 2k unless you go all the way to baadiyo

No shit, but whos worth 50k like cmon.
I'm just pulling your leg :siilaanyosmile:
With that being said, 50k mehr is worth it if you're marrying the woman you truly love & are a trust fund baby who can afford the hefty tag. It also isn't a bad idea if that money returns to you in some way (e.g if she keeps 10-15k for herself & puts the rest towards the family/home), that way you still are admired/respected by the public.

What is it with these abdis and their 2k meher prices? That's a laptop for that price not a woman :faysalwtf:
If you can't afford over 5k you shouldn't be getting married/breeding, it's for the best.

What is it with these abdis and their 2k meher prices? That's a laptop for that price not a woman :faysalwtf:
If you can't afford over 5k you shouldn't be getting married/breeding, it's for the best.

Maybe some of us are not cucks and don't like the idea of being used.

I ain't messing with these gold diggers

And yes I have a degree and make decent money.

Maybe some of us are not cucks and don't like the idea of being used.

I ain't messing with these gold diggers

And yes I have a degree and make decent money.
Splurging a little on the woman you choose to spend the rest of your life with isn't cuckoldry, you're looking for a business deal.

Splurging a little on the woman you choose to spend the rest of your life with isn't cuckoldry, you're looking for a business deal.

The business deal is coming from her.

If she loves me, she wouldn't ask any money from me.

True love doesn't exist anymore and u wonder why divorce rates are high and u have abudent of single mothers

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

True love doesn't exist anymore and u wonder why divorce rates are high and u have abudent of single mothers

You need to

b1zg5Jzpxz.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

You know theres nothing wrong with spending on your girl

I would give My wife a gift just to make her day

Gambar

VIP

*abundance

True. But if she's using Islam as a loophole to expect to get 10k then she's not the one for me.
Because you probably can't afford it. That's what it is. Be honest.

This topic always triggers broke boys and disgruntled men. Just get on with it.

Bohol

VIP

Average price for laptop is 120-200. 2k for laptop kulaha :faysalwtf: .

Gambar

VIP
I aint even paying above 2k.

Fuk that noise. I'm going to Somalia for that cheap Xalimo who knows how to respect her husband , don't talk back, knows how to cook.

Leave these Xalimos single or let the Tyrones take them, lol.

We smart Abdis have a lot of options
You are not even worth an caydh check and that's being nice. Orod oo shaqo yeelo. If it's not hebel Tyrone, it's mehr you're complaining about. Jaw. :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts