Hungarian-Somali Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
the girl is so pretty! watch the video she looks better in motion. but i do agree that somali models should look like somali people. she's very dark.

She is definitely not pretty but many models nowadays barely are. Many agencies pick their models with a favouritism towards those with a unique and conspicuous appearance; like that twitter chick with the gap tooth and the other one with the vitiligo. She (Kafia) was most likely picked because of her unique appearance (from the perspective of white people). Tall, very dark, skinny and "refined" facial features (slim nose, thin lips). If Iman was a white woman dipped in chocolate then Kafia is a white woman dipped in tar. She looks like a Dinka with a weave and a really good nose contour.

yup they're looking for someone unique, and thats great! the modeling industry needs diversity and so do many young girls that look like her
asasa.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Her problem isn't her skin colour. She looks straight up manly because of her short hair. She looks like a normal human being here.
I think they intentionally made her androgynous looking. Hair that is longer suits her more.

images

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her problem isn't her skin colour. She looks straight up manly because of her short hair. She looks like a normal human being here.

Short hair doesn't go well with all head shapes. It also elongates facial features, giving the impression of a more masculine look. I think that's what they intended.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
lool good for you I bet your ugly that's why your triggered damn reconstruct your face ain't my fault you were born that way

I think you’re projecting your opinions about yourself on to me. It’s a typical indicator of low self esteem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts