Hungarian-Somali Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018119636773221220905248Somali_Refugee_Fashing_660_HOL.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, meet our new model, Kafia Mahdi and a new documentary about her is coming soon.

check the trailer here.

https://www.locarnofestival.ch/pardo/program/archive/2018/film.html?fid=1034026&eid=71

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm sorry sxb but I think good looking Somalis as models should represent us not fugly looking ones or trannies. We also have the most hideous person representing us in Hollywood.

I feel like the west has an agenda to ruin our looks because they can't believe the fact that Somalis have a better facial feature despite being darker.

@Knowles @sigmund @Pureblood @Geeljire sanbuur @CaliSomali @AarHawd_7 @RichEnoughForGucci

What's up with Somalis having ugly people and trannies representing as models, anyway?
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@AussieHustler I don't know why and what's the reason behind it, but we're blessed with one of the best skins; be it in any color/shades. Our Somali skin is so smooth that we don't need ^moisturizers^ :rejoice:

I'm sorry sxb but I think good looking Somalis as models should represent us not ugly dhuxul looking ones or trannies. We also have the most hideous person representing us in Hollywood.

I feel like the west has an agenda to ruin our looks because they can't believe the fact that Somalis have a better facial feature despite being darker.

Factz

Since you are the most handsome Farah set foot into this world, let me be your agent and please, positively represent us Somalis as a model. Come on qurruxlow, don’t let your people down during these tough times. Rescue your people.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm sorry sxb but I think good looking Somalis as models should represent us not ugly dhuxul looking ones or trannies. We also have the most hideous person representing us in Hollywood.

But this model has better facial features and darker complexion as you described. Do you hate her for being dark?!!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

The modeling industry is full of seedy characters. Do you really want more 'beauty' representation at the expense of girls being harassed and mistreated?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
But this model has better facial features and darker complexion as you described. Do you hate her for being dark?!!!

There is a difference between dark skin and blick. Recently, some fugly refuge looking Xalimo became a model just by victimizing herself. I forgot her name but @Knowles could explain it to you.

If you think that looks good then you need to go see an optometrist. Too many cucks think ugly people should represent us for looks, smfh.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
There is a difference between dark skin and blick. Recently, some fugly refuge looking Xalimo became a model just by victimizing herself. I forgot her name but @Knowles could explain it to you.

If you think that looks good then wow, that's on you :ohno:
Stop being a hypocrite Factz. This model has a stunning facial features and her smile is infectious. You're dissing her cause of her skin color nothing else.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm not even going to bother arguing with blind idiots on this thread. Beautiful kulhala

I'm sure she looks good too. She deserves to be a model.

ugly-woman-funny-ugly-people-pictures-12.jpg

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

@Knowles @sigmund @Pureblood @Geeljire sanbuur @CaliSomali

What's up with Somalis having ugly people and trannies representing as models, anyway?
Does her facial features look bad and fugly to you?:ayaanswag:

I can say among the three of them, she's the one with almost perfect good facial features

I don't know if you don't like her skin, maybe it's not your preference... but feature wise, she's beautiful with good smooth somali skin:rejoice:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I can say among the three of them, she's the one with almost perfect good facial features

I don't know if you don't like her skin, maybe it's not your preference... but feaure wise, she's beautiful with good smooth somali skin

At this point it isn't even about skin colour. I've seen black girls who look better than her. She doesn't look good for a model, let's be honest here. The other women around her also look ugly. Nowadays anyone can become models.

Why am I arguing with fools who think this is pretty??? :gucciwhat:

7wThCHeDSyGMdJVXc33aPw.png

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

I don't know if you don't like her skin, maybe it's not your preference... but feaure wise, she's beautiful with good smooth somali skin:rejoice:
Agreed.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
2018119636773221220905248Somali_Refugee_Fashing_660_HOL.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, meet our new model, Kafia Mahdi and a new documentary about her is coming soon.

check the trailer here.

https://www.locarnofestival.ch/pardo/program/archive/2018/film.html?fid=1034026&eid=71
Im suprised they accepted her in Hungary...:damnmusic: Weve got much more beautiful woman than her no offense. She shouldve not been a model. You all have your beauty preferences so say she’s beautiful if you want to. Im sticking with with medium sized, brown reddish skinned halimos with jillec long hair

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't see anything wrong with her, I love her smile..it definitely brightens any room she walks in and that to me is so precious :)

@Knowles @sigmund @Pureblood @Geeljire sanbuur @CaliSomali @AarHawd_7 @RichEnoughForGucci @Geeljire lotus

You got no chill
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending