Hundreds of Oromo settlers arrive in Boosaaso

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Sending them back will make Puntland look bad and the Ethiopian govt wont tolerate that. You have to send them into the ocean as 'tahriib' and be done with them and have your hands clean :manny:

The politics section has ruined you do you realise what you are saying here?

:wtfdis:

I have more farm land in Oromia than you can dream of bro. I can feed your entire family. Alhamdulilah..so no thanks.
So why don’t you give your people jobs. They are literally fleeing to anywhere but oromia. Libya, Saudi, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia. And in every country they are seen as pests. Aren’t you embarrassed?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Somalia is at a crossroads . I know your are Oromo and this is mad for you to hear but Ethiopia wont take them back and we cant have them settle and then starting claiming Somali lands :francis:

They are economic migrants you should be grateful people even consider Somalia a worth while place to look for work. You know they won't do that and you know it, don't make me tell them to go down a bit south to take over your tuulo next wariya .

:hillarybiz:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Diversity is good for the economy, the gene pool and they will bring their cuisine with them. Somalis and Oromos are equals and have lived together and intermarried for centuries. Although I have 0÷ Ethiopian in me, everyone on this website does. Don't be disrespectful to your Oromo ancestor.

I was reading on Russia's republics yesterday. Did you know that each republic doesn't have a nationality that is the majority? Khabib's own ethnic group in Dagestan, although the largest among more than a dozen ethnicities, are only 25÷ Dagestan's population.
a
AJ admit we MJ is the Jew of Somalia

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I noticed that Eritrean refugee and some negroid on twitter named Melvin hate PL with a passion. They were no doubt radicalized by poons

So why don’t you give your people jobs. They are literally fleeing to anywhere but oromia. Libya, Saudi, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia. And in every country they are seen as pests. Aren’t you embarrassed?

i can post plenty of somali poor people too, in refugee camps, and elsewhere suffering; but why? what benefit is there for me to post the suffering of my Muslim brothers and sisters?
I will be the better and bigger person, when compared to most of the people here, and not do so, nor will I call for violence or harming the somalis who flee their lands, the way you guys do to oromos fleeing their lands. Indeed, I fear Allah, who will ask ME and YOU ALL about what we have said, and did, in this dunya.

You guys keep bringing up iley to deflect from your terrorist ways. He was widely condemned by all Somalis while qeerroo death squads were cheered on by majority of oromos.

Let me dismantle your silly argument, as I always do on here:

1. NOT A SINGLE SOMALI was harmed in Oromia, PRIOR to abdi illey waging war on oromos, while the oromo struggle was shaking the TPLF to its very core. Abdi Illey's SOMALI ARMY was raping and killing oromos for years before the oromos anger and patience met its limit, and that's when they started to seek revenge. Is it right that some oromos took the law into their hands and did that-No, but you have abdi illey to mostly blame for siding with the OPPRESSORS over the OPPRESSED-now look at where abdi illey is and where tplf is? both were defeated, humiliated and chased away, but the oromo are here to stay and will forever be your neighbors-whether you hate us or not.
condemned by who? somalis didn't say or do anything, the same way you did nothing as somali soldiers raped and killed oromos during the ogaden war of 1977/1978-another war that you guys lost and never quite recovered from!

2. qeerroo, unlike abdi illey and his tplf-armed army, were not, and are not, a government. they are a social movement. it's a movement of people. so of course, among them, will be wrong doers, but the majority will not harm you, unless you harm them or their people. they see somalis as their own. and have said so, quite a few times.
and no oromo cheered on criminal elements among them, false.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
images.jpeg

Oromos are good people, I see nothing wrong with this. Btw most of Somaliland and PL used to belong to the Oromos.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1586107464366.jpg
Ethiopia ka faraha badan ee dhulka Somalifa ku qul qulaya maxaa loo jojin waayey cuduro iyo dhaqan xuma intaba waa wadaan sida muqata Somalida dhulka waa laga qaadidoona hadii aan wax laga qaban dhaqso

i can post plenty of somali poor people too, in refugee camps, and elsewhere suffering; but why? what benefit is there for me to post the suffering of my Muslim brothers and sisters?
I will be the better and bigger person, when compared to most of the people here, and not do so, nor will I call for violence or harming the somalis who flee their lands, the way you guys do to oromos fleeing their lands. Indeed, I fear Allah, who will ask ME and YOU ALL about what we have said, and did, in this dunya.
Don’t try to compare Somalis that fled from war with oromos fleeing from their own peaceful region because its poor and has nothing to offer. And the numbers of Somalis or any other ethnic group in Africa fleeing is nowhere as close as oromos. Your people flee by the thousands everyday. At this rate there will be no Oromo or oromia left in 20 years. “There was a ethnic group called Oromo, but they all fled” will be a story in the future.

Don’t try to compare Somalis that fled from war with oromos fleeing from their own peaceful region because its poor and has nothing to offer. And the numbers of Somalis or any other ethnic group in Africa fleeing is nowhere as close as oromos. Your people flee by the thousands everyday. At this rate there will be no Oromo or oromia left in 20 years. “There was a ethnic group called Oromo, but they all fled” will be a story in the future.

Do you think Ethiopia is free of conflict and problems that would make one leave it seeking a better life, just because we're not in a civil war or etc, like Somalia?
How foolish are you sir, or ma'am?
We are also twice your population, keep this in mind, and bring forth your proof to substantiate your claims if you are truthful; do not expect anyone with half a functioning brain to just take your word for it.
Lies, and more lies, the vast majority are still in their land.
But of course, you have to lie and exaggerate, to make it appear as if you are making an actual point.
But the Muslim does not lie, even when joking or insulting others.

Trending

Latest posts