Hundreds of Oromo settlers arrive in Boosaaso

yes waryaa we are coming for the camel milk, the land, and the halimos. muhwahwahahauwhahahahaha

8846A5D0-1DBC-451F-BD03-9D77727190BC.jpeg

Im not into that cuSHITic racislism like many of the incels on this site but where is that solidarity when Qoti Muslimiin come to SL and Wanlaweynistan and PL? It might be that talk about Cush is really a way to justify prejudice against SoomaaliBaantuu Muslimiin who are also fellow citizens

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Puntland should welcome anyone willing to work and live in peace. Send back those terrorists from Koonfur Galbeed and replace them with Oromo.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So deni and bixi are sleeping with abiy while pointing fingers at cheese man? What happened to pim?

They just happen to keep coming to bossaso for tahrib and raping and selling alcohol huh? But not Al shabaab territory or Eritrea?

Northerners need to take the L and sort this shit out before worrying about shabaab in the south.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Puntland should welcome anyone willing to work and live in peace. Send back those terrorists from Koonfur Galbeed and replace them with Oromo.
Let them in instead of sending your rapists and prisoner or dhaqan celis to claim tahrib in their magical land why don't you.

And you wet PL want to claim socatra. Yet your enemies send their army and you have not even useless ppl to send to them. I know what imma do if I see them in sanaag.

Oromos can stay and live in peace on our terms

1) they must forgo their clans and claim our clans
2) they must help us gain back NFD and scheme against Amhara
3) they must join us with their land

Nothing comes free. Other than that. Atleast they look like us in general and most are Muslim.

SsczIm1.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
This is unacceptable, the PL gov has failed on stopping these Oromo hordes. Baal eega waxaan? Why are the people in Bosaso tolerating these madness? Round them up and futada xabaad kagaliya and any gov officials tries to stop you, ayagana kagali dabada.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Damn somebody rational finally.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

So deni and bixi are sleeping with abiy while pointing fingers at cheese man? What happened to pim?

They just happen to keep coming to bossaso for tahrib and raping and selling alcohol huh? But not Al shabaab territory or Eritrea?

Northerners need to take the L and sort this shit out before worrying about shabaab in the south.

Diversity is good for the economy, the gene pool and they will bring their cuisine with them. Somalis and Oromos are equals and have lived together and intermarried for centuries. Although I have 0÷ Ethiopian in me, everyone on this website does. Don't be disrespectful to your Oromo ancestor.

I was reading on Russia's republics yesterday. Did you know that each republic doesn't have a nationality that is the majority? Khabib's own ethnic group in Dagestan, although the largest among more than a dozen ethnicities, are only 25÷ Dagestan's population.

Trending