Hundreds of Oromo settlers arrive in Boosaaso

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Everyone
1586115449867.png

Abba Sadacha
1586115497834.png

Do you think Ethiopia is free of conflict and problems that would make one leave it seeking a better life, just because we're not in a civil war or etc, like Somalia?
How foolish are you sir, or ma'am?
We are also twice your population, keep this in mind, and bring forth your proof to substantiate your claims if you are truthful; do not expect anyone with half a functioning brain to just take your word for it.
Lies, and more lies, the vast majority are still in their land.
But of course, you have to lie and exaggerate, to make it appear as if you are making an actual point.
But the Muslim does not lie, even when joking or insulting others.
I’m not lying or trying to joke.

Every day, thousands of Ethiopians set off on foot on a desperate 2,000-kilometre trek in the hope of reaching Saudi Arabia.

Thousands a day. Thousands is obviously a broad statement which could mean anything in between 2000 and 10000. If let’s say 3000 leave a day that’s 21million in 20 years. 21 million of youth in between 14-30+. If your population is 35m. If we take Ethiopia’s elderly percentage which is 30% bcs there is no data for oromo that leaves Oromo youth at 25m. In 20/25 years if fleeing continues at this rate oromo will just be a story just like civilisations that went extinct in history. Because 21m leaving at this rate to Arabia alone, without counting other 1000’s that take different routes like through Libya to get to Europe, Egypt, Sudan that I didn’t Even count. Counting all would come to a worrying number. And oromos moving to other parts of Ethiopia and mixing which your current president is a product of is just adding to the problem.

I’m not lying or trying to joke.

Every day, thousands of Ethiopians set off on foot on a desperate 2,000-kilometre trek in the hope of reaching Saudi Arabia.

Thousands a day. Thousands is obviously a broad statement which could mean anything in between 2000 and 10000. If let’s say 3000 leave a day that’s 21million in 20 years. 21 million of youth in between 14-30+. If your population is 35m. If we take Ethiopia’s elderly percentage which is 30% bcs there is no data for oromo that leaves Oromo youth at 25m. In 20/25 years if fleeing continues at this rate oromo will just be a story just like civilisations that went extinct in history. Because 21m leaving at this rate to Arabia alone, without counting other 1000’s that take different routes like through Libya to get to Europe, Egypt, Sudan that I didn’t Even count. Counting all would come to a worrying number. And oromos moving to other parts of Ethiopia and mixing which your current president is a product of is just adding to the problem.

more exaggerated numbers, *yawns*, you're boring kind sir, or madam.
and them do the math of how many are born every day in oromia and stay in their lands?
oromo women are among the most fertile in the world, my dad came from a home that had like 8 boys and 6 girls, so we'll be fine, no need to worry for us.
once again, you are simply exaggerating, to try and make a point, mostly due to you being emotional [angry, sad, mad that you see oromos 'taking over' somalia, etc].

more exaggerated numbers, *yawns*, you're boring kind sir, or madam.
and them do the math of how many are born every day in oromia and stay in their lands?
oromo women are among the most fertile in the world, my dad came from a home that had like 8 boys and 6 girls, so we'll be fine, no need to worry for us.
once again, you are simply exaggerating, to try and make a point, mostly due to you being emotional [angry, sad, mad that you see oromos 'taking over' somalia, etc].

instead of tackling the evidence you asked for you are attacking me. That shows me you are ignorant and a typical Oromo by running away from problems rather than fixing.

birth rate will come down if the young people who are necessary for population growth are leaving by the thousands everyday. what is birth number when they will leave once they are 14-30, the age that they are suppose to marry And have a family of there own.

that rate of fleeing would not effect China or India for example but will for a ethnicity of roughly 25m youths.

haha and taking over somalia with a army of thirsty migrants making their way to Arabia, don’t make me laugh. don’t let these Somalis that are mocking each other for having oromo travellers in their city flatter you but rather make you ashamed for people to mock each other for having oromos in their city.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ffs I’ve seen these people have been going to Bosaso in huge numbers for so many years I wonder how many didn’t tahriib and stayed in Bosaso? We have to do something about This oromo and southies numbers :damn:These are the people ISIS/Shabab use to do their dirty work.:francis: We should make Ali Xuun mayor of Bosaso. MBGA2020

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why don't oromos just give us their fertile land and we'll free them and ogaden from the amhara? You want an ocean you will have to contribute something back and integrate into our clans.

instead of tackling the evidence you asked for you are attacking me. That shows me you are ignorant and a typical Oromo by running away from problems rather than fixing.

birth rate will come down if the young people who are necessary for population growth are leaving by the thousands everyday. what is birth number when they will leave once they are 14-30, the age that they are suppose to marry And have a family of there own.

that rate of fleeing would not effect China or India for example but will for a ethnicity of roughly 25m youths.

haha and taking over somalia with a army of thirsty migrants making their way to Arabia, don’t make me laugh. don’t let these Somalis that are mocking each other for having oromo travellers in their city flatter you but rather make you ashamed for people to mock each other for having oromos in their city.

as if somalia is perfect and doesn't have a multitude of issues, like, idk, ethiopian troops roaming through your land doing as they wish, many of which are oromos themselves? farmajo living in an Ugandan tank or giving speeches from inside one? LOL? Shall I go on? You guys have many many problems you need to tackle as well, instead of discussing poor migrants, why not brainstorm on solutions your own problems?

typical oromo? out of the 40 million oromos, how many have you interacted with to come to this genius like conclusion of yours, my friend? I guarantee that you've interacted with less than 5 percent of Oromos, yet want to say ''typical,'' another lie and exaggeration of yours.

does your making fun of, or wishing ill upon, or etc, miskeen people, make you feel better about yourself, or what?

if you do not fear them taking over, ''quotation marks,'' then are your silly brethren here crying as if we are taking over?

Why don't oromos just give us their fertile land and we'll free them and ogaden from the amhara? You want an ocean you will have to contribute something back and integrate into our clans.

the problem is youth unemployment in Ethiopia, not lack of resource sir.
if the resources were utilized correctly, we have more than enough resources for the entire horn.

Oromo Mahmoud :mjlol: That Eritrean lady on twitter is such a . Oromos really trying to takeover though it should be open season on oromos shoot on sight
Oromos are good people, I see nothing wrong with this. Btw most of Somaliland and PL used to belong to the Oromos.
Not our problem. Somalia is for ethnic Somalis.

Exactly! These vultures attack us then get annoyed when we don't want anything to do with them! They need to leave our lands since they dislike us soo much. Btw why is an Ethiopian on a Somali forum? What's the aim? It just proves my point, these ppl love to get involved in our lives as much as possible then turn around and criticise us. Why not discuss this in an Ethiopian forum?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the problem is youth unemployment in Ethiopia, not lack of resource sir.
if the resources were utilized correctly, we have more than enough resources for the entire horn.
We could help you guys gain independence if you help us. Amhara have done nothing for anyone.

We could help you guys gain independence if you help us. Amhara have done nothing for anyone.

Why would you help them? What have they do for us besides attack us? They would never welcome you into their Lands! They need to return the Ogaden land they occupy and leave our country alone! They need to deal with their own issues. They are not our responsibility. We already have enough to solve minus migrants (beggars).
:camby:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
They took Dir Dhabe and Harar from us. They want to wipe us from Moyaale and Babile as well. We islamized them and they have indha adeeg to want more @Mcqueeny

Build the wall.

:nahgirl:

Soon we the Somali diaspora will Create A Think-Thank and Public Media Campaign,

Just To Stop The Expantionist Gallas inshaAllaah.

I think we should have the capability to Deport 10000 Gallas a month, and 120000
Gallas per year inshaAllaah.

as if somalia is perfect and doesn't have a multitude of issues, like, idk, ethiopian troops roaming through your land doing as they wish, many of which are oromos themselves? farmajo living in an Ugandan tank or giving speeches from inside one? LOL? Shall I go on? You guys have many many problems you need to tackle as well, instead of discussing poor migrants, why not brainstorm on solutions your own problems?

typical oromo? out of the 40 million oromos, how many have you interacted with to come to this genius like conclusion of yours, my friend? I guarantee that you've interacted with less than 5 percent of Oromos, yet want to say ''typical,'' another lie and exaggeration of yours.

does your making fun of, or wishing ill upon, or etc, miskeen people, make you feel better about yourself, or what?

if you do not fear them taking over, ''quotation marks,'' then are your silly brethren here crying as if we are taking over?

derailing again is why I called you a typical Oromo running away from your problems. And why I say that is oromia has obvious problems. Instead of fixing the place you guys flee. And the problem never gets solved and People will continue to flee. Fleeing from your problematic poor area comes down to no sense of national and ethnic pride. Waving flags while protesting and causing havoc is pride to you guys.

don’t act like Ethiopia entered by it self and were not asked by previous government. Just as the other amisom contributing nations Djibouti, Kenya, Burundi, ethiopia and Uganda. While our military was building and their mandate runs out next year.

don’t try to compare it to somalia who are building their nation on pride trying to make something out of it. We mock each other by regions who develop more then the other. And compete in development. With each showing of to the other what their region has built, developed and achieved. While you guys compete with who can walk to Saudi the quickest.

You guys are even running away online to foreign forums instead of creating your own to talk about what could be done in your lands and what the problems are and how to solve and connect to your people. But no you are oromo and want to do nothing for your people but instead go on other foreign forums and sites which perfectly befits your nature.

Trending