Hundreds of migrants break through Spanish border

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If Somalia ever becomes a decent place to live by African standards, (very unlikely), we will need to adopt Israel style immigration policies. :reallymaury:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:
I'm for anything that will help result in the extinction of white pigs. Hopefully there's another wildfire in some European country.

u r a evil idiot. U dont care for white or black.....who is your soulless loyal to???

Most of europe is becoming more and more anti immigrant,do you think when their economy start going down they do a burmanese type of expulsion?
Either way their fucked give it 20 yrs and they will be outnumbered by the non white natives. Their women are having less kids and that is why they are afraid. This is god's will for the slave master's children, he will redeem the multitudes that columbus killed by blackening his own country.

:trumpsmirk:

I don't support this. Soon cadaans will get so fed up they'll vote for another Hitler.:damn:
How'd that work out for them last time?? the jews will have the last laugh on europe. They are already taking revenge for hitler, if europeans try that shit again then next time the jews won't toy with their food and a speedy genocide will be next on the agenda.

Apollo

VIP
How'd that work out for them last time?? the jews will have the last laugh on europe. They are already taking revenge for hitler, if europeans try that shit again then next time the jews won't toy with their food and a speedy genocide will be next on the agenda.

Jewish infleunce over the West is deminishing. Only in the UK and US do they still infleunce things, but in mainland Europe there are no Jews in power.

Jewish infleunce over the West is deminishing. Only in the UK and US do they still infleunce things, but in mainland Europe there are no Jews in power.
Your not making any sense. Jews in ww2 barely had any influence in germany and still managed to work out a way to defeat a facist gemany at it's peak. Best believe if europeans step out of line again the whole world will come crashing down on them.

Apollo

VIP
Your not making any sense. Jews in ww2 barely had any influence in germany and still managed to work out a way to defeat a facist gemany at it's peak. Best believe if europeans step out of line again the whole world will come crashing down on them.

Jews had more influence in America at the time. Population was smaller and proportionally more Jewish.

The new elites of America are Silicon Valley Asians (East Asians and Indian Brahmins).

We're hypocritical for condemning migrants for doing what our parents did in the past.

That said these are clearly economic migrants, as is most of migrants lately besides Syrians.

Most of the upper class, upper middle class, and even the middle class whites don't seem to care as these migrants won't compete with them in jobs.... Only the working class whites are in competition with them and have to become their neighbours and have their children go to the same schools.

basket of deplorables

This is a consequence mainly of the west's hoarding of all the planet's wealth, of course people want to move where the money is.

The best return on investment would be heavily investing in Africa to raise the standard of living and HDI and share the wealth, but of course that would mean giving up some of our standard of living to benefit others. The rising tide would lift all boats, it would benefit the whole world in the end but people don't have long term thinking.

I wish westerners weren't so selfish

This is a consequence mainly of the west's hoarding of all the planet's wealth, of course people want to move where the money is.

The best return on investment would be heavily investing in Africa to raise the standard of living and HDI and share the wealth, but of course that would mean giving up some of our standard of living to benefit others. The rising tide would lift all boats, it would benefit the whole world in the end but people don't have long term thinking.

I wish westerners weren't so selfish

I've said this too. If you want to reduce economic migrants, terrorists and refugees, then the West is going to have to invest some of that ill-gotten gains back into low-income nations and help build stable and prosperous democracies around the world instead of invading countries for oil and to subsidize your military-industrial complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.