Hundreds of migrants break through Spanish border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A man assumes a man has taken African Studies as his undergraduate program.
All countries in Africa are pretty shitty, except for some in Southwest Africa (Namibia, Botswana, South Africa).
This shit depressing especially if you look at the poverty rates. Most of the west African countries got like 40-60% poverty rates in their countries.

:kodaksmiley: Fucking corrupt Ass politicians not taking care of the people and warlords causing havoc.

are West African diaspora planing on fixing their home countries? All the west Africans I meet her are mostly hood nigga lol. They just trying to get pussy so I don’t think they give a f*ck. Y’all know any west Africans trying to go back.

Apollo

VIP
This shit depressing especially if you look at the poverty rates. Most of the west African countries got like 40-60% poverty rates in their countries.

:kodaksmiley: Fucking corrupt Ass politicians not taking care of the people and warlords causing havoc.

are West African diaspora planing on fixing their home countries? All the west Africans I meet her are mostly hood nigga lol. They just trying to get pussy so I don’t think they give a f*ck. Y’all know any west Africans trying to go back.

West Africans in America like Nigerians and Ghanaians are the cream of the crop of their country. They earn more on average in the US than even White Americans. Don't be fooled by that. Those stuck in West Africa are very different.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Nope. They gave up on that shit and are trying to live in the West with the most amount of pleasure one can gain. Honestly, I don't blame them. When you look at the pros and cons on being a hero that'll save a nation, the cons heavily out-weigh the pros.

West Africans in America like Nigerians and Ghanaians are the cream of the crop of their country. They earn more on average in the US than even White Americans. Don't be fooled by that. Those stuck in West Africa are very different.

Won't that cause brain drain in Nigeria and stifle growth?

The Nepalese government has literally told UK to reject any visa application from Gurkhas to prevent them leaving.

This is severely needed, tabloids didn't even know who Somalis were 5 years now there is an article every month :damn:

I know. :mjlol: And we can't really blame them either.

I kinda hope the Syrians or Eritreans really mess up their integration process, so they give us a break. Let them have the spotlight.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Won't that cause brain drain in Nigeria and stifle growth?

The Nepalese government has literally told UK to reject any visa application from Gurkhas to prevent them leaving.
Can't the movement brother. Can't stop the train. Can't stop the boat and the plane. Can't stop the brain drain.

Why give a f*ck?are they your people

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nigeria is like the China of Africa. They got hundreds of millions of people. ¾/One billion by end of the century.
That's a whole lot of princes willing to give me $10000 if I help them out of a jam.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Scratch what I said never mind. I was referring to the west Africans I hung out with in my neighborhood. But the ones I barely knew that I met at school were pretty smart heck I even had west African tutors that are now in med school and some that have finished their engineering degree. I had an old class mate that went to rice. That dude was Ghanaian.

They are some west Africans here making a lot of Money here.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Scratch what I said never mind. I was referring to the west Africans I hung out with in my neighborhood. But the ones I barely knew that I met at school were pretty smart heck I even had west African tutors that are now in med school and some that have finished their engineering degree. I had an old class mate that went to rice. That dude was Ghanaian.

They are some west Africans here making a lot of Money here.
You can flip it faster than a drug dealer in the hot corner on a Friday night nigga.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why give a f*ck?are they your people
I care about my people as well.

But I still feel sad for others.

Dudes are out here risking their lives to cross the Mediterranean just to experience a better life. Their home countries aren’t treating them well and that’s terrible.

Hopefully in the future they can get better.

If my reactions to this bother you than do yourself a favor and ignore them.

Nigeria is like the China of Africa. They got hundreds of millions of people. ¾/One billion by end of the century.

Thats close to billion mouths to feed, increases in population wont count for anything if there is corruption and no economic growth

"Lagos, Nigeria (CNN) — Nigeria has overtaken India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, with an estimated 87 million Nigerians, or around half of the country's population, thought to be living on less than $1.90 a day."

This is one of Africas "best" economies :bell:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I care about my people as well.

But I still feel sad for others.

Dudes are out here risking their lives to cross the Mediterranean just to experience a better life. Their home countries aren’t treating them well and that’s terrible.

Hopefully in the future they can get better.

If my reactions to this bother you than do yourself a favor and ignore them.
Just tell him to f*ck off. We're online. You can say anything.

f*ck Pamela Anderson and her fake breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending