Hundreds of migrants break through Spanish border

Status
Not open for further replies.
At This Rate AfricaWill Be Left With Few Blacks. Every day, Millions Of africans Leave. If I was a KKK member i would tell my white people to invade and take over Africa.

upload_2018-7-31_9-19-54.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Are you okay sxb? You've been tweaking like mad in this thread.
:mugshotman:

That's actually unsettling.
:jaynerd:
I'm bored. Nothing is wrong. I get 3 days off work every weekend. So I'm trying to spice shit up.

At This Rate AfricaWill Be Left With Few Blacks. Every day, Millions Of africans Leave. If I was a KKK member i would tell my white people to invade and take over Africa.

At this rate Europe might get fed up and start colonising again and rule over African countries :trumpsmirk:

Corruption might reach all time lows :drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP

Africa has a high fertility rate and a growing population. Even if millions leave, still the population grows rapidly.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Africa has a high fertility rate and a growing population. Even if millions leave, still the population grows rapidly.
Alright, I'm reverting back to my normal self.

Aight, the reason isn't because they're African, but because of the poverty level. High fertility is natural to poorer countries as more kids means more labor can be done. In a civilized society where one can gain a job and an education, having a lot of kids ends up being a liability.

Somalis are known for having loads of kids. Yet I'm sure most of us won't. Why do you think they will in the next generation?

Alright, I'm reverting back to my normal self.

Aight, the reason isn't because they're African, but because of the poverty level. High fertility is natural to poorer countries as more kids means more labor can be done. In a civilized society where one can gain a job and an education, having a lot of kids ends up being a liability.

Somalis are known for having loads of kids. Yet I'm sure most of us won't. Why do you think they will in the next generation?

Africa will be third of the world's population soon. I live In the suburbs of upstate NY and folks here will pass out if i said that to them.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Africa will be third of the world's population soon. I live In the suburbs of upstate NY and folks here will pass out if i said that to them.
You can post flyers anonymously. Get the story going.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
You can post flyers anonymously. Get the story going.
If we do that wouldn't the already racial tension widen?
I mean...let's wait until we we're above 50% of the population.
At the same time i don't think the whites will just sit though it all.
I feel like something drastic is going to happen in the next 50 years.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
@MadNomad is this the icing on the cake sxb
:mjlol:

No but srs the situation is getting abnormally more scary for everyday that goes in europe
:williamswtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.