Hundreds of migrants break through Spanish border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Are these Muslims? It seems like there are more Sub-Saharan Africans getting into Europe than the ones from the Middle East.

Most of europe is becoming more and more anti immigrant,do you think when their economy start going down they do a burmanese type of expulsion?

Apollo

VIP
Most of europe is becoming more and more anti immigrant,do you think when their economy start going down they do a burmanese type of expulsion?

The European economy is starting to improve compared to the past ('08-'09 Crash, '11 Euro crisis).

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
May we never civilize. May we never open up to others. May we seclude ourselves until the day of judgement.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:
I'm for anything that will help result in the extinction of white pigs. Hopefully there's another wildfire in some European country.
If enough Somalis accept this mindset, we might as well, in accordance to the International Somali Courts, introduce the topic to all councilors of the option of cooperating with the Jews. They seemed to have played a major hand in this operation against Europe. Surely, they're our best bet at a swift victory sxb!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:deadmanny: Moorish invasion 2.0:damn:
It's the Reconquista. Al-Andalus will rise again.
:banderas:
If enough Somalis accept this mindset, we might as well, in accordance to the International Somali Courts, introduce the topic to all councilors of the option of cooperating with the Jews. They seemed to have played a major hand in this operation against Europe. Surely, they're our best bet at a swift victory sxb!
The Jews are masters at this but what prevents them from turning their attention toward us? I say watch and appreciate from afar.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I hope they reach Scandinavia.

More (non-Muslim) West Africans in Scandinavia might take the attention off us Somalis.
Unfortunately, the Hamitic paradigm the Europeans have followed has been thoroughly demolished unfortunately. In their eyes, we're all niggas. We'll simply be a part of the attention sxb. Black is black is black, blacky.

That's disgusting. I wouldn't talk to them unless they smash a pan to their huge noses.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's disgusting. I wouldn't talk to them unless they smash a pan to their huge noses.
So, if I understand you correctly, if they all perform rhinoplasty, you're willing to sit in the table and negotiate the change we need sxb. Well with Dr. Goldstein and Co, I'm sure we can definitely work something out!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If they do that they'll turn bantu and you still won't talk to them.
:russ:
But a pan in the hands of Dr. Rosenstein, aka Dr Miracle, I think he can work his magic sxb. Get that nose chiseled to a good small straight nose fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts