Huge extravagant wedding of singer Nasteexo disrupted by ex wife of the groom

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wallahi its tough being a Farax, I am thinking of reverting to bachelor life. Plus you are paranoid of the possibility if your wife is cheating on you while your working your ass off to feed her in the West. Shits depressing.Now I know why some Faraxs just abandon ship:jcoleno:
Keep her with her family sxb. Never leave your wife alone by herself. The prophet pbuh said no woman should live alone and make sure it's a religious family with gheerah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alxamdulillah I'm managed to get married but shit really hits the fan. There some Somalis that have resorted to going to India to get married because of successive divorces due to things you mentioned and also because of madax adeeg to get a clean submissive wife

The next generation of faraxs will be making hijra to India at this rate:damn:

India? Really? I rather stay single than marry a hairy pooja. :damn:

Its you're paranoia and your crazy view of thinking any woman with a bit of independence is a .

Just admit it, you have deep psychological issues when it comes to women. You're even afraid that your poor wife who is probably just sitting at home and raising your kids is going to cheat. Madness.

I have heard many horror stories that would shock you, women are better cheaters than men:damn:

TekNiKo

VIP
Keep her with her family sxb. Never leave your wife alone by herself. The prophet pbuh said no woman should live alone and make sure it's a religious family with gheerah.

Wallahi you are right, I must take the necessary steps to ensure this, the problem is she got used to life in Xamar now I will throw her back to her family in baadiyo, good advice sxb.

Wallahi you are right, I must take the necessary steps to ensure this, the problem is she got used to life in Xamar now I will throw her back to her family in baadiyo, good advice sxb.

Why would you ruin your relationship due to your paranoia? If she is happy
In Xamar and she has never given you
reason to be suspicious?

Tbh, most people that are overly suspicious for no reason tend to up to no good themselves. Your wife should be worried about you being in Canada in a gaal country tbh.

Where is your daleel that is xaraam for a woman to live alone? Especially if she is married and a mother? Historically men would go long expeditions and the wife would run the household in her husbands absence. Where is your common sense?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
reason to be suspicious?

Tbh, most people that are overly suspicious for no reason tend to up to no good themselves. Your wife should be worried about you being in Canada in a gaal country tbh.
Its not paranoia. Do you know how many men found out that when they wanted to bring their wife and children,were saved by DNA tests?

Every sane man with intellect and honor would not leave any gaps that could undermine him. A woman must either be with her parents or husband

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Where is your daleel that is xaraam for a woman to live alone? Especially if she is married and a mother? Historically men would go long expeditions and the wife would run the household in her husbands absence. Where is your common sense?
That is a grown mature women, not a woman who is recently married with no children or with a child.

Its not paranoia. Do you know how many men found out that when they wanted to bring their wife and children,were saved by DNA tests?

Every sane man with intellect and honor would not leave any gaps that could undermine him. A woman must either be with her parents or husband

Yes and how many men cheat and get other women pregnant? You can't live your life with suspicion.

Also, its not feasible for a married woman with many kids to live under her parents roof. Many women raise their kids alone. When the ashabas were on expeditions and long battles, did they make their wives move back into their fathers home???
A woman's morality is not based on location.

TekNiKo

VIP
reason to be suspicious?

I dont cheat, I am good family man who always prays 5 times a day. I have no reason to be suspicoous but you must always take preeventitive steps.

I dont cheat, I am good family man who always prays 5 times a day. I have no reason to be suspicoous but you must always take preeventitive steps.

So should your wife be paranoid about you? Whilst she is stuck in Xamar raising your kids, you're living your best life in Canada?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yes and how many men cheat and get other women pregnant? You can't live your life with suspicion.

Also, its not feasible for a married woman with many kids to live under her parents roof. Many women raise their kids alone. When the ashabas were on expeditions and long battles, did they make their wives move back into their fathers home???
A woman's morality is not based on location.
Doesnt have to live in her parents home but nearby where the parents and sibilings can visit her and help her

TekNiKo

VIP
So should your wife be paranoid about you? Whilst she is stuck in Xamar raising your kids, you're living your best life in Canada?

Whose living better life I am the one who has to get up for work every weekday. She is relaxing and getting everything paid for.

So what should she be paranoid about

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Whose living better life I am the one who has to get up for work every weekday. She is relaxing and getting everything paid for.

I realised that a womans advise in dealing with your wife is a recipe for disaster.
Do what you feel is right sxb

Maybe you cheating? Everything isn't about money you know.

You're working bringing in money.
She is working by raising kids.

Everyone is doing their part it seems.

I realised that a womans advise in dealing with your wife is a recipe for disaster.
Do what you feel is right sxb

No it isn't. Suspicions without a valid reason about the conduct of your wife is from the whispers of Shaitan.

You're both egging each other on and it looks like delusion. Control your weird emotions, you're supposed to be men.

Trending

Latest posts