Huge extravagant wedding of singer Nasteexo disrupted by ex wife of the groom

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Her groom was arrested in the UK some how by his ex wife. She probably knew his smuggling ways. Who knows but she waited on the week he was about to go down to Norway to have his wedding

#SomaliaKills

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Her groom was arrested in the UK some how by his ex wife. She probably knew his smuggling ways. Who knows but she waited on the week he was about to go down to Norway to have his wedding

#SomaliaKills

Adeer all these Somali weddings I see on snapchat are extravagant.

I've never understood why a man would want to marry an an expired woman in her late 30s instead of a 20 yr old qalanjo with a simple wedding:farmajoyaab:
Older women come with some benefits sxb.. I heard they're more mature and depending on how effective you are, you can get them pay for all your luxury expenses.. And who said you can't have a 20 year old qalanjo on the side :siilaanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've never understood why a man would want to marry an an expired woman in her late 30s instead of a 20 yr old qalanjo with a simple wedding:farmajoyaab:

It baffles me too. I mean I do fornicate with single mothers in their 30s and they ain’t bad but I wouldn’t pay one penny towards a wedding. Besides, Nasteexo is all pure fat

#somaliaKills

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Older women come with some benefits sxb.. I heard they're more mature and depending on how effective you are, you can get them pay for all your luxury expenses.. And who said you can't have a 20 year old qalanjo on the side :siilaanyolaugh:
You would be surprised by how many middle aged Somali men have a secret 2nd wife with the average age being around 18 yrs old. Its risky but very tempting ngl:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts