Huge extravagant wedding of singer Nasteexo disrupted by ex wife of the groom

Is it Sixir or Bollywood sxb. There must be a logical explanation for this :hmm:

How about the simple explanation of women being human beings rather than products that expire.

Plus an older man is also 'expired' as well and is only able to get younger women because they take advantage of women's poverty back home.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How about the simple explanation of women being human beings rather than products that expire.

Plus an older man is also 'expired' as well and is only able to get younger women because they take advantage of women's poverty back home.
A broke man is the same as a woman who has past her prime.

Its just reality:ohno:

It baffles me too. I mean I do fornicate with single mothers in their 30s and they ain’t bad but I wouldn’t pay one penny towards a wedding. Besides, Nasteexo is all pure fat

#somaliaKills

Something tells me that single mothers would never want to claim you and avoid being with you in public as they wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea.

You're their side nigga, their dirty little secret. :shookgabre:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Why don’t you do the same dammit ! Ofc a guy would 100% take advantage of you, will not stay back home and give birth and will demand you take him to the West. It’s a guarantee failure but you can do it.

Meanwhile, an old head can go there and find himself a ripe young xaliimo gazelle where he’ll turn her into a little factory (doesn’t want more than 4 kids due to the fact that all kids are grown). He will not bring her to the West and she is forever reliant on him :hemad:

#SomaliaKills

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Something tells me that single mothers would never want to claim you and avoid being with you in public as they wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea.

You're their side nigga, their dirty little secret. :shookgabre:

This is where you are wrong, I avoid them in public like an African Ebola disease.

I visit them at a special time, when kids are asleep

#SomaliaKills

A broke man is the same as a woman who has past her prime.

Its just reality:ohno:

Nope, because older Somali men are never taken seriously by Somali women that are young, beautiful AND with money.

Its the poor ones that want the odey to pay for them and their family that usually marry older men.

Why would a young woman that doesn't need a husband for financial reasons want a pot bellied adeero. The very thought makes my skin crawl.
:mugshotman:

This is where you are wrong, I avoid them in public like an African Ebola disease.

I visit them at a special time, when kids are asleep

#SomaliaKills

Yes, but they are also probably ashamed that they are dealing with a unstable broke truck driver past his prime.

They probably let you in their house using the back door.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nope, because older Somali men are never taken seriously by Somali women that are young, beautiful AND with money.

Its the poor ones that want the odey to pay for them and their family that usually marry older men.

Why would a young woman that doesn't need a husband for financial reasons want a pot bellied adeero. The very thought makes my skin crawl.
:mugshotman:

Do not insult me! You hear me! My belly is full a life lived :dabcasar::dabcasar:

#SomaliaKills

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes, but they are also probably ashamed that they are dealing with a unstable broke truck driver past his prime.

They probably let you in their house using the back door.

Yes the back door :( How did you figure this? But they do it, according to them, that their female xaliimo neighbors are noisy and she don’t them to know a man comes to them at night

#SomaliaKills

Why don’t you do the same dammit ! Ofc a guy would 100% take advantage of you, will not stay back home and give birth and will demand you take him to the West. It’s a guarantee failure but you can do it.

Meanwhile, an old head can go there and find himself a ripe young xaliimo gazelle where he’ll turn her into a little factory (doesn’t want more than 4 kids due to the fact that all kids are grown). He will not bring her to the West and she is forever reliant on him :hemad:

#SomaliaKills

Ah miskeen. Women back home are crafty some more than others. I've heard enough stories of older men being ripped off and some managing to get to the west and being left for a younger man.

At the end of the day, for a young woman back home, you're just an ugly miserable old man with a fat wallet, they want to try and get as much as they can from as possible.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ah miskeen. Women back home are crafty some more than others. I've heard enough stories of older men being ripped off and some managing to get to the west and being left for a younger man.

At the end of the day, for a young woman back home, you're just an ugly miserable old man with a fat wallet, they want to try and get as much as they can from as possible.

Does it really matter what they think ! I’ve already accepted my diminishing looks, my old ass self but remember this, IVE ALREADY PENETRATED HER YOUNG FRESH DELICIOUS GAZELLE MEAT :lawd::hemad::hemad:

#SomaliaKills

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Faraxs have wisened up, only the simps bring them to the West:pachah1:

Faraxs have wisened up, only the simps bring them to the West:pachah1:

Yh, happened to a man I know.

:chrisfreshhah:

This man wasn't even old.

:siilaanyolaugh:

On the real though,if you're a young man and it was a genuine courtship and wasn't money or lust motivated in the begining, then bringing her to the west shouldn't pose a problem.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yh, happened to a man I know.

:chrisfreshhah:

This man wasn't even old.

:siilaanyolaugh:

On the real though,if you're a young man and it was a genuine courtship and wasn't money or lust motivated in the begining, then bringing her to the west shouldn't pose a problem.

Nope, I would never do it, I heard so many horror stories of wives turning on the very husband who brought them because Western Somali ladies feed her lies.

Some men have gone insane due to it.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Nope, I would never do it, I heard so many horror stories of wives turning on the very husband who brought them because Western Somali ladies feed her lies.

You never bring them to a western country. Only to a modern Muslim or asian country like Malaysis,Turkey etr.

Its true, many guys have fallen into depression and other mental problems

I think vilifying western Somali women is unjust in that regard. The simple fact is that these wives were

A. Never interested in the fella and only wanted a passport

Or

B. The husband used to mistreat her so leaving is her way of getting out of an unhappy marriage.

At the end of the day western Somali women are not shaaqo la' an. We work and have households of our own. So just stop it.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think vilifying western Somali women is unjust in that regard. The simple fact is that these wives were

A. Never interested in the fella and only wanted a passport

Or

B. The husband used to mistreat her so leaving is her way of getting out of an unhappy marriage.

At the end of the day western Somali women are not shaaqo la' an. We work and have households of our own. So just stop it.
Although not all, a large sum of western Somali women are anti family and too westernised. Its why many men go back home to get married

Trending

Latest posts