Huge Anti-Dictator Farmaajo Protests in Mogadishu Tonight!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Alx there’s no widespread violence as its was reported , I was worried for a minute. Our politicians need to learn from our most recent history, conflict only brings more conflict. We need to learn to solve our problems without guns, everyone needs to be an adult and compromise to save our people and country :)

I am happy the way things are going. Brilliant. Fake government of 1 rd block is finished.

giphy.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Supposed news outlets getting caught spreading fake videos to, Somalia Media needs an IQ test

I laughed when buuns said that they will sign a deal with Russia and China. Farmajoo doesn't even control 1 rd in Mogadishu. Farmajoo is afraid of just one man Gen Sadaaq John.

Garoweonline is actually embarrassing. I’m embarrassed by the fact that they even call themselves a Somali website. Actually I suspect one of the bots here run it. :ohreally:

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Supposed news outlets getting caught spreading fake videos to, Somalia Media needs an IQ test
Garowe Online...it isn't the first time.

I'm disappointed wallahi, I saw a respected Journalist on Twitter literally peddling the same news in form of 'BREAKING NEWS' ..all this mfers secretly wish for Xamar to burn for clicks and Aljazeera interview