Huge Anti-Dictator Farmaajo Protests in Mogadishu Tonight!

This is the original video with the original audio. In Mogadishu, uploaded on February 8 2017, when Farmaajo was elected.

The people are celebrating Farmaajo.

If you want to see what the opposition usually musters up look at the first video in the thread with a few people and the one from a month ago.

Sad.

:mjlol::dead1::dead1:

Everyone in Mogadishu on twitter keeps asking, where are these protests? :ftw9nwa:

As they continue to upload footage from Pro-Farmaajo protests from 2017.

Shambles.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
PQueen,I was going to post this but You beat me to it:kendrickcry:
Anyway,the demonstration started few hours ago and they are getting stronger, the Mogadishu civilians are tired of this foreign serving dictator in Villa Somalia, hopefully the Kacaanist warlor and illegal asquatter will be kicked out today as I was told by my FB friend In Hamar.

Thanks to Frmaajo Somalia was added to dictatorship countries for 2021.:francis:

Anyway,the demonstration started few hours ago and they are getting stronger, the Mogadishu civilians are tired of this foreign serving dictator in Villa Somalia, hopefully the Kacaanist warlor and illegal asquatter will be kicked out today as I was told by my FB friend In Hamar.

Thanks to Frmaajo Somalia was added to dictatorship countries for 2021.:francis:
Bro this is fake I have family that live there there no protests those videos your seeing s from fsramaajo celebration or something you got it mixed up buddy

This is the original video with the original audio. In Mogadishu, uploaded on February 8 2017, when Farmaajo was elected.

The people are celebrating Farmaajo.

If you want to see what the opposition usually musters up look at the first video in the thread with a few people and the one from a month ago.

Sad.

SMH I don’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the folks spending their whole Friday in Ramadan getting up or down for this when it’s fake :mjkkk:

If FaqashMaajo and his clansmen had any sense, they would have developed their own regions, instead these buffoons think they can bring back the Kacaan dictatorship.

:snoop:

Trending