Huge Anti-Dictator Farmaajo Protests in Mogadishu Tonight!

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Fake news nothing like that is happening. Why do people here want conflict to occur in Somalia? They love war and hate peace, and we have to share the country with these people.

Bro I'm not sure what to say man you can believe that something is going on the people that posted that walked back and said it fake my family lives mogadishu is litterally saying this is fake my man you need serious help
Im tempted to call up my family there rn

You buuns, denying the truth will not change reality. Farmajoo is ex-president. The people of Mogadihu have had ENOUGH. Bloodshed will be on Farmajoos hands.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
My threads gets moved to fdk or qashin, but this filth is tagged with developing news and nothing happens to it. Wallahi this double standard needs to be stopped.

Certain people in this thread now

1618612457853.gif

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
If I say put people who killed thousands of Somalis in jail and arrest them in my threads I get banned, if other people want to have war in Somalia and see thousands of people dead thier threads stay up and get recommended. Me saying stuff like that could even get me banned, I now understand how conservatives feel when using social media.

Trending

Latest posts