Huge Anti-Dictator Farmaajo Protests in Mogadishu Tonight!

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They ran away after security forces arrived. Due to COVID 19 no protests are permissible.

dictator.jpeg

Xamar is being split amongst clan lines, Habar gidir at their stronghold, same with Abgaal and mursade, this is the closes we have been to 1991, when will dictators learn from the past?

Xamar is being split amongst clan lines, Habar gidir at their stronghold, same with Abgaal and mursade, this is the closes we have been to 1991, when will dictators learn from the past?

Kacaanists cannot help but show their true face; leeching, stealing and overstaying their welcome.

I pray that Hawiye don't fight, but unite and kick him & his goons out.

The thing that gets me the worst is the bad video quality. Where are the journalists whonare supposed to cover these type of protests?

There is no "huge protests". Just a few teenagers in one neighbourhood which can be seen in most videos.

That large protest video is from an old PRO-Farmaajo protest :ftw9nwa:

Imagine using footage from a pro-Farmaajo protest to push anti-Farmaajo propaganda. Thats sad.

Anti-Farmaajo protests usually muster up 30-50 people at most. While the one you posted is evidence of the support he has in the city.

There is no "huge protests". Just a few teenagers in one neighbourhood which can be seen in most videos.

That large protest video is from an old PRO-Farmaajo protest :ftw9nwa:

Imagine using footage from a pro-Farmaajo protest to push anti-Farmaajo propaganda. Thats sad.

Anti-Farmaajo protests usually muster up 30-50 people at most. While the one you posted is evidence of the support he has in the city.
Sources?

This is the original video with the original audio. In Mogadishu, uploaded on February 8 2017, when Farmaajo was elected.

The people are celebrating Farmaajo.

If you want to see what the opposition usually musters up look at the first video in the thread with a few people and the one from a month ago.

Sad.

If Farmaajo is a dictator his opposition would be jailed, no free speach, no disidents, no protestis. None of this however is the case. At the same time you call him a puppet which is a heavy contradiction.

This is the original video with the original audio. In Mogadishu, uploaded on February 8 2017, when Farmaajo was elected.

The people are celebrating Farmaajo.

If you want to see what the opposition usually musters up look at the first video in the thread with a few people and the one from a month ago.

Sad.
This is why i hate Somali news , it's always flooded with fake news. It seems the protest was smaller then told.

You N&N finally got what you wanted: getting hawiye to trash their city. Was it worth it? I hope you're happy
Who is trashing the city? You people live in a fantasy in your own heads.

The city is calm. There was a few people protesting in a single neighbourhood called Shirkoole.

Keep dreaming.

Trending

Latest posts