HSM Promises To End 4.5 Power-sharing

Are you telling me only 3000 Sacads are needed to subjucate 20000 Majeerteens? Thats a ratio of almost 7 to 1.
:russ: :russ:

This is my favourite part, it happens all the time, don't run away now.

How exactly do Sacad subjugate us? Don't run away, wallahi I'll rate you if you answer the question.

If we bring in universal suffrage only the parliament (at the very least the House of the People) should be directly elected. The President of Somalia should be chosen by the Parliament same way South Africa and Botswana see their presidents get chosen by only lawmakers. We don't want to witness the chaos Kenya experiences nearly every presidential election it holds

This is my favourite part, it happens all the time, don't run away now.

How exactly do Sacad subjugate us? Don't run away, wallahi I'll rate you if you answer the question.
Lol whenever war breaks out in Galkayo they don't like to take it outside the city, it's like you're telling a man to come outside but he tells you we can fight in the restaurant with all the women and children. :pachah1:

Then they brag on the internet this shit is hilarious. MJs are smart though they won't have their city destroyed.

Lol whenever war breaks out in Galkayo they don't like to take it outside the city, it's like you're telling a man to come outside but he tells you we can fight in the restaurant with all the women and children. :pachah1:

Then they brag on the internet this shit is hilarious. MJs are smart though they won't have their city destroyed.

One thing I've noticed about HG is that they have no problem using civilians as human meat shields, and they hide behind civilians homes and infrastructure to carry out their attacks, very weird. Also, they lost the 2016-2017 war, their counter attack was an abject failure, their women and children were left stranded on roads all the way past South of Galkacyo, it took Gaas to calm down Cumar Maxamuud in finishing them off, like I said before HG in Northern Galmudug are masakiin.

One thing I've noticed about HG is that they have no problem using civilians as human meat shields, and they hide behind civilians homes and infrastructure to carry out their attacks, very weird. Also, they lost the 2016-2017 war, their counter attack was an abject failure, their women and children were left stranded on roads all the way past South of Galkacyo, it took Gaas to calm down Cumar Maxamuud in finishing them off, like I said before HG in Northern Galmudug are masakiin.
The people are tired of war and instability. GM/PL are working together alhamdulilah and it should remain that way. Despite what a few diasporan kids on the internet say, the truth is the locals are now working together to keep the peace.

ok, please tell me which tuulo Mx lived in before 1991 which he had a governor or an MP for?

just to educate you brother, the Jubbas is middle and lower jubbas, not gedo, you may be confused with Jubaland

Ogaden, Harti, Gaaljecel, Biomaal have lands/degmos in the Juubas, have an an MP since 1960

i want you to show me a MP or governor marehan had from 1960 in the Jubbas

i can show you Ogadens who were Mps and governors not just 1960 but even when the dictator siad barre got to power AUN

bring me evidence your people Mx ever had a seat from 1960 onwards

kid you learned FKD and want to beef online for seething you do not know

i will beat the lies your abtis and uncles shared with you and give you a reality check, sick and tired of propaganda
Screenshot_20220325-173203_Chrome.jpg

:hemad: :hemad: :hemad: :hemad:

The people are tired of war and instability. GM/PL are working together alhamdulilah and it should remain that way. Despite what a few diasporan kids on the internet say, the truth is the locals are now working together to keep the peace.

Yeah, Diaspora are the only ones who talk like war is something to brag about, weird

Trending