HSM Promises To End 4.5 Power-sharing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The article is interesting but what is HSM blue-print to get all Somalis to agree? The biggest issue he will find objections to is 'Mogadishu' status which isn't settled. I say Mogadishu has to be either 'excluded' completely or their parliamentary quota shared 4.5. I can't see any other solution to the Mogadishu status.

It's totally unacceptable that Mogadishu have the same 'status' as other 'regional cities' they're needs to be a difference since it's the capital. Infact the capital should be 'ceromonial' all together in my view and not involved in regional politics.

Once that is over. It will be quite easy to power-share. 3 MPS allocated to any legit 'district' that existed prior to 1991. We must also apply 'minority' quotas in the 'southern MP', since they all live there. This will effect HS/JL/SW the most.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

The article is interesting but what is HSM blue-print to get all Somalis to agree? The biggest issue he will find objections to is 'Mogadishu' status which isn't settled. I say Mogadishu has to be either 'excluded' completely or their parliamentary quota shared 4.5. I can't see any other solution to the Mogadishu status.

It's totally unacceptable that Mogadishu have the same 'status' as other 'regional cities' they're needs to be a difference since it's the capital. Infact the capital should be 'ceromonial' all together in my view and not involved in regional politics.

Once that is over. It will be quit easy to power-share. 3 MPS allocated to any legit 'district' that existed prior to 1991. We must also share apply 'minority' quotas in the 'south' since they all live there.
Are you really suggesting Mogadishu the power house of Somalia not have representation?

When we get to 1m1v 50% or more of the voting public will be in Mogadishu.

Districts need to be redrawn based on population. We can’t have a 1 district representing a tuulo and 1 district representing 10s of thousands

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HSM will be a disaster like he was in his previous term. I know for a fact N&N will return in 2026 using HSM corruption, extremism, and incompetence as an 'example' to re-elect Farmajo. HSM isn't the type of person that can achieve what needs to be done.

He is to 'extreme' and 'extreme' leads to conflict and time-wasting since conflict won't resolve anything in Somalia. Somalia needs a person who isn't a 'walk over' like Sharif and not extreme like HSM, this can allow that leader to know when to 'comprise' and when to hold onto his position since they 'are balanced' by reason not 'qabyalad or corruption money'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha there isn't more then 1.5 million residents in Mogadishu(excluding the camps) and Somalia is 12 million. Mogadishu doesn't represent even 10% of the nation. It doesn't matter how much live in Mogadishu, it's the capital, it loses all it's rights and has be 'ceramonial' figurehead for the whole nation. Only SW/HS/GM/JL/PL/SL are going to share power using the 91 districts.

No-one is going to trust any 'census' in Somalia, so stop putting forward solutions that won't be accepted anyways.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha there isn't more then 1.5 million residents in Mogadishu(excluding the camps) and Somalia is 12 million. Mogadishu doesn't represent even 10% of the nation. It doesn't matter how much live in Mogadishu, it's the capital, it loses all it's rights and has be 'ceramonial' figurehead for the whole nation. Only SW/HS/GM/JL/PL/SL are going to share power using the 91 districts.

No-one is going to trust any 'census' in Somalia, so stop putting forward solutions that won't be accepted anyways.
Ridiculous is all I can say.

Census is the only way forward.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha Mogadishu isn't going to be political state and be the capital at the same time. It's unacceptable, you can't have dual-roles, one minute qabyalad one minute capital. PPL like you should not be brought to negiotation, your type just hold the nation back because you won't accept reason.

reer

VIP

xamar definitely has more than 1.5 million from what i saw. the population is somethig somalis have never seen. certain districts like hodan have massive populations concentrated in small spaces. add the number of idps. easily over 2 million popoulation.

Are you really suggesting Mogadishu the power house of Somalia not have representation?

Districts need to be redrawn based on population. We can’t have a 1 district representing a tuulo and 1 district representing 10s of thousands

Tbf you guys can't say "Xamar unukaa leh" then force it down everyone's throat, meesha waa luguudaaye, Mogadishu is not Somalia and Somalia is not Mogadishu, you guys wanted it this way, take it up with USC if you want.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
xamar definitely has more than 1.5 million from what i saw. the population is somethig somalis have never seen. certain districts like hodan have massive populations concentrated in small spaces. add the number of idps. easily over 2 million popoulation.
Now do the whole Banadir region. Imagine thinking all those people shouldn’t have representation.

Tbf you guys can't say "Xamar unukaa leh" then force it down everyone's throat, meesha waa luguudaaye, Mogadishu is not Somalia and Somalia is not Mogadishu, you guys wanted it this way, take it up with USC if you want.
I’m not one those people. Once we move away from 4.5 everyone and anyone should be able to run for positions in Banadir

bro somali population was estimated to be around 13 -15 million

i seriously doubt xamar is the same size as london or NYC or LA

besides, if we get 1m1v this would be perfect, we can finally put an end to this for many yar yar who have been given unfair advantage

no one has ever liked a OG PM for fear that they live in 3 countries yet Mx has bene trusted with it because certain groups in central somalia believed they can control Mx due to their small numbers and would be dangerous to trust a lion landeere like Og who never gets up when he sits, hence the term the elephant who cannot be moved easily

i want one man one vote finally, really want this so the nation be exposed

cabdulmajiid a langab who had massive cuqdad for OG in DDS in 1996 collected all the yar yar in DDS and despite zinawi supporting them ONLF won 87% of the votes and kicked out cabdulmaid and the dogs zinawi brought in as they could not hold the popular vote and mandate

i want something like this, OG deserves PM and its time hawiye trusted us, i think many clans will be kept quite

i think sleeping giants will be woken up

this is why hassan sheikh or anyone else will never ever do 1m1v, its a pipe dream that will never happen because power will go to massive clans and Jubaland OG will benefit

Mx could not raise 500 men in gedo to fight us and needed HAG and Dhulo from lascaanood

we will also shut them up for once about how they are majority in kismayo

my cousin was in kismayo during huuuraale times and said Mx could not fill even Guulwade despite coming from all over the world to visit kismayo, never mind kismayo

lets put that 20 million OG stands to the test, Dadaab has 4 million and vast majority are OG waiting to be taken to America, then raxanweyn then Madow

i want western observers so when we win insha Allah no one should moan

and make districts per MP something like 100,000 humans per constituency like in most EU nations

OG is one of them weird ethnic groups who actually multiplies in war, we have been at war since 1940s non stop, yet we have multiplied, we do not get bigger unless we fight a war

bring 1m1v please, i really cannot wait, but real politik will get in the way when certain clans realise they will be murked in elections and will say no thanks

OG shut up other groups in DDS when 1m1v was allowed, finally we silenced everyone ands reminded them why the British named the land after us in 1884, heck even the British got the name form the Portuguese in the 16th century

People say they have six milion people there

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mogadishu fate will always depend on what 'somalis' as a whole agree on, becuz it claims it's the capital of Somalia so all Somalis must have a 'say' about it. So whatever status it gets isn't the issue as long as it's all 'agreed' too by Somalis.

What I am totally against is 'hassan sheikh' deciding or hawiye, once that happens, I urge all Somalis to leave that conference because it went 'qabyalad' and isn't inclusive of all Somalis.

Now do the whole Banadir region. Imagine thinking all those people shouldn’t have representation.

I’m not one those people. Once we move away from 4.5 everyone and anyone should be able to run for positions in Banadir

Same, I'm of the opinion that any Somali can run for Puntland presidency, literally anyone. If Somalis want democracy, then show it, waxaan oo wijii labo luugu hadlaayo waan kadaaley, if you want to be civilised, then act like it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So Dr Osman is more concerned with the 'process' of Mogadishu status more-so then the outcome. Where-as these qabyalad filled lunatics are more concerned about the outcome not the process. I want all Somalis to participate about the status of Mogadishu and whatever they agree on will be the law.

My views is it should be 'ceremonial' city and should stay outside of politics which may comprise it's status.

Same, I'm of the opinion that any Somali can run for Puntland presidency, literally anyone. If Somalis want democracy, then show it, waxaan oo wijii labo luugu hadlaayo waan kadaaley, if you want to be civilised, then act like it.
No just no

Debbie Reynolds Halloween GIF by filmeditor

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't mind Mogadishu has it's own local government, but it shouldn't be involved in federal matters, since it's the capital of all federal regions, it would comprise it's neutrality. A mogadishu being 'qabyalad' is going to destroy the capital credability.

No just no

Debbie Reynolds Halloween GIF by filmeditor

InSha'Allah in the future I come to realise Somalia is like the States or Australia, where anyone can live and travel to any state they wish, like I said, if you want to be civilised, show it. Whether you care to admit it or not, a clan based system is backward, even the Arabs are starting to understand this lol

bro somali population was estimated to be around 13 -15 million

i seriously doubt xamar is the same size as london or NYC or LA

besides, if we get 1m1v this would be perfect, we can finally put an end to this for many yar yar who have been given unfair advantage

no one has ever liked a OG PM for fear that they live in 3 countries yet Mx has bene trusted with it because certain groups in central somalia believed they can control Mx due to their small numbers and would be dangerous to trust a lion landeere like Og who never gets up when he sits, hence the term the elephant who cannot be moved easily

i want one man one vote finally, really want this so the nation be exposed

cabdulmajiid a langab who had massive cuqdad for OG in DDS in 1996 collected all the yar yar in DDS and despite zinawi supporting them ONLF won 87% of the votes and kicked out cabdulmaid and the dogs zinawi brought in as they could not hold the popular vote and mandate

i want something like this, OG deserves PM and its time hawiye trusted us, i think many clans will be kept quite

i think sleeping giants will be woken up

this is why hassan sheikh or anyone else will never ever do 1m1v, its a pipe dream that will never happen because power will go to massive clans and Jubaland OG will benefit

Mx could not raise 500 men in gedo to fight us and needed HAG and Dhulo from lascaanood

we will also shut them up for once about how they are majority in kismayo

my cousin was in kismayo during huuuraale times and said Mx could not fill even Guulwade despite coming from all over the world to visit kismayo, never mind kismayo

lets put that 20 million OG stands to the test, Dadaab has 4 million and vast majority are OG waiting to be taken to America, then raxanweyn then Madow

i want western observers so when we win insha Allah no one should moan

and make districts per MP something like 100,000 humans per constituency like in most EU nations

OG is one of them weird ethnic groups who actually multiplies in war, we have been at war since 1940s non stop, yet we have multiplied, we do not get bigger unless we fight a war

bring 1m1v please, i really cannot wait, but real politik will get in the way when certain clans realise they will be murked in elections and will say no thanks

OG shut up other groups in DDS when 1m1v was allowed, finally we silenced everyone ands reminded them why the British named the land after us in 1884, heck even the British got the name form the Portuguese in the 16th century
Why do you always bring up mx in threads that have nothing to do mx in order lick hawiye ass ? You are always begging these people to pick you over mx. Like it or not mx out number you in Somalia, doqonyow

I really want one man one vote

in 2004 cabdullahi Yusuf AUN came to OG and MJ and said Mx are crying because i gave them 9 MP of daroods 60 MPs and are threateing to leave d blcok and vote HAG, what should i do, he came to OG in nairobi

OG and MJ asked him what should we do, the presdeint suggested Mj and OG give up some of their Mps so Mx who has 4 degmos in somalia gets 14 Mps, just to appease them,

this is the weakness with MJ and OG, they always try to appease the Mx, yet Mx always spits in our face, ahmed madobe has done it, cabdullahi yusuf has done it, yet we never ever get anything in return except cuqdad and war from Mx

we are like the younger brothers who care for the alcoholic embarrassing older brother,

Mx threatened Cabdullahi who brought back the somali state and respect, so he begged OG to give 3 Mps and MJ gave 2 Mps and then agreed

This is why MJ has 12 Mps today and Absame has 12, but Absame was meant to have 15 and MJ 14 if they never ever shared any MP , two idiot kablalax too much caring groups,

then no surprise, Mx turned around and back stabbed cabdullahi yusuf and voted for HAG anywyas

i want these Mps back, i am sure Mj would also want them back,

today MJ who has 3 gobals has 12 MPs, no idea how many gobals

Absame who has 3 gobals and 16 degmos has 12 Mps and Mx who has 4 degmo in somalia has 14 Mps

i want those MPs back, Absame has 13 degmos in Jubaland out of the 16 degmo and 3 degmo in Bakool

meaning Absame has 16 degmo, and 3 gobals, the 2 jubbas and half gedo and half bakool if you add them

how the hell does Absame not get the PM position ? and HAG tends to like Mx as smaller groups are easier to control

i want this to end and 1m1v to be brought in, it will give us a huge boost

if you give every degmo 3 Mps or 4 Mps that would be 16 X 3 = 48 Mps or 16 x 4 = 64 Mps if per degmo is 4 Mps, for Absame alone

DDS has 3 Mps per degmo , DDS looks like this

94 degmo, 11 gobal and 6 charted cities

Absame has 9 Gobals, 84 degmo, 152 Mps out of the 182 Mps
this is why iley created a vice president for ciise, one for reer amadin, one for maqabul and one for samaroon as a token meaning absame had 2 of the 4 vice presidents, why the hell not, afterall mans have 9 gobals under lock , iley was a our Stalin, a murderous genius who place Asbame first, he drank our blood but karbashed yar yar and made us first amongst equals though.

this is what i want to see, each degmo should have 3/4 Mps and this will make somalia very interesting, finally we can shut up N&N yar yar who have raped the country last 5 years

this 3/4 mps will also solve the issue with degmos that have shared clans, like kismayo, we can get an Maqabul, cabdalla Mp with harti and reer cabdulle Mp, it will make things peaceful as clans who are majority get Mps

each voter should be registered with a digital id so no funny business and maybe have electronic voting records to avoid paper double voting