HSM Promises To End 4.5 Power-sharing

Amazingly fertile land. But there’s been no investment. Gaajo it still is
Says the one from the abandoned terrorist infested guricel. No wonder y’all immigrating to mogadisho.
Nigga, I'm MJ, and even I can see the cope you're vomiting out, MX are such a problem in the Juba's Kabalax was formed to protect ourselves, let's face the truth, if KDF leave Kismayo, it's only a matter of time before another Hiraale rises and trys to take Kismayo again. Do you even know what we went through under his reign?
Dude even said ogadens are the biggest clan in Bardheere when there is even none lol
He better be grateful for Kenya.

GTFOH, your no Mj, a new Mx sheegat every week

hassan turki raped huuraale and huraale cried for Ethiopian help,

kulaha its only a matter of time

Ogadens was bombed by gelgium, if it was for for their air force of Belgium and Nato OG would have ruled and Ethiopians hated ONLF related OG being in kismayo

regardless, did ahmed madoobe and hassn turki beat huraale yes or no?

if kenya leaves we will massacre Mx, only kenya stands in the way as they dont want to be blamed

regadless, point is does Mxc have lands in the 2 jubbas? NOO

if you think they do, name me the degmos or tuulos Mx live in from the 2 jubbas

stick to the point and dont waffle about kenya leaving, i raped karbashed you under hassan turki before kenya was even there

listen to your uncle huraale crying , marehan hides under the kenya card, forgetting they sued Ethiopians

AUN hassan Turki and madoobe chased huraale and afamdow people killed more of his kin kkkkk

no kenyans, here, just Og vs Mx and alshabab and HG being chased away by Tukri and madoobe

- Yes, Hiraale was defeated by a combined KDF/Kabalax force, I agree.
- Ogaden being bombed by the Belgians is because they breached a ceasefire between Harti/OG, there was no MX involved, are we revising history now?
- "if kenya leaves we will massacre Mx, only kenya stands in the way as they dont want to be blamed" I highly doubt that, Kenya hates MX with a passion, nothing they'd love more than to see them taken out, at the end of the day, this is just conjecture, let KDF leave, then we'll talk.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not sure what is this fetish Somalis have for Abgaal presidents? This is the clan who couldn't even protect his own city, joined the qabyalad of 91, and most of the civil war then centered around his own homeland. Niin dhan magaladisa lagu xaaray oo aanan dadka iska celin weeye.

Me and Somalis do not see eye to eye, abgaal are like totally 'dameer' to me, they haven't been able to pacify one city for 30 years, to think they will be some sort of miracle president is something kids only believe. Maybe they are selected cuz they're so dumb and Somali don't find them a threat.

I am not sure what is this fetish Somalis have for Abgaal presidents? This is the clan who couldn't even protect his own city, joined the qabyalad of 91, and most of the civil war then centered around his own homeland. Niin dhan magaladisa lagu xaaray oo aanan dadka iska celin weeye.

Me and Somalis do not see eye to eye, abgaal are like totally 'dameer' to me, they haven't been able to pacify one city for 30 years, to think they will be some sort of miracle president is something kids only believe. Maybe they are selected cuz they're so dumb and Somali don't find them a threat.

Abgaal IMO lost the most out of anyone in the civil war, gotta respect HG for taking what they want, HG just moved into their city and said "nope, this OUR city" lmao

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Abgaal IMO lost the most out of anyone in the civil war, gotta respect HG for taking what they want, HG just moved into their city and said "nope, this OUR city" lmao
That war was never meant to happen. Y’all instigated it. We weren’t on some imperial crusade but to claim Presidency, everything else just came with it after USC+SNM agreement was sabotaged

Salty ditore, ppl eat well, and the nation is more stable when beesha Mudulood are leading. Real advancement is felt through every sector. When we rule Somalia heads forward. Its been like this since 60s.

Kiss the ring waryaa the Somali people have spoken. 5 of the 10 Somali presidents have been Mudulood.
:manny:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Salty ditore, ppl eat well, and the nation is more stable when beesha Mudulood are leading. Real advancement is felt through every sector. When we rule Somalia heads forward. Its been like this since 60s.

Kiss the ring waryaa the Somali people have spoken. 5 of the 10 Somali presidents have been Mudulood.
Abgaal are very good Presidents. They are level headed, good at solving disputes and development.

I don’t know these Daroods eat but they have a fetish for bringing destruction to the capital.

That war was never meant to happen. Y’all instigated it. We weren’t on some imperial crusade but to claim Presidency, everything else just came with it after USC+SNM agreement was sabotaged

Nah sxb, absolutely disagree. Aideed was many things, but he wasn't stupid, I'd even say he was a visionary for his clan. Why were HG supposed to remain poor in hot desert arid lands while the rest of Hawiye were eating good in the South? We can argue about the morals and semantics of his actions, but the man had a point.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Im not salty, but you couldn't even pacify your own city, I don't think u r suitable to pacify the nation, that's just logic, u can refuse the logic but to say you r the right person for Somalia when u can't even solve hamar for 30 years is illogical.

Besides look at Hirshabelle, GM, more evidence your not suitable to lead anything and people vote for you because they think your a 'maskin'. Somalia doesn't need a maskin nor does it need a tyrant, it needs someone in between and Majerten is that. We don't go to 'extremes' of destroying what exists but we won't back down either to 'progress'.

You have no evidence 4 abgaal, what have they ever done? everything is done by Majerten.

Im not salty, but you couldn't even pacify your own city, I don't think u r suitable to pacify the nation, that's just logic, u can refuse the logic but to say you r the right person for Somalia when u can't even solve hamar for 30 years is illogical.

Besides look at Hirshabelle, GM, more evidence your not suitable to lead anything and people vote for you because they think your a 'maskin'. Somalia doesn't need a maskin nor does it need a tyrant, it needs someone in between and Majerten is that. We don't go to 'extremes' of destroying what exists but we won't back down either to 'progress'. You have no evidence 4 abgaal
There is only one mayor in in Xamar can you say the same about Galkacyo?
:mjlol::pachah1:

HG made salty @DR OSMAN accept parralel mayor and a whole administration in his city of Galkacyo waa laangaab. Could never be me.
:drakekidding:

There is no benefit for MJ to push South of Galkacyo, Galmudug is an empty arid land sxb, why do you think 50 armed men can storm the capital and take over Dhuusomareeb? Most HG are concentrated in the South, the rest are mostly masakiin nomads trying to make a living.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rationale it doesn't matter if they're 'two mayors' or not, they live in baraxley and have only 3000 homes. North Galkacyo is 20,000 Homes. Abdillahi Yusuf wanted to keep them in the city as a buffer zone so it doesn't become like mogadishu.

six

HAGtivist

Futoweyn, the only reason Abgaal had this destruction brought upon them is because they have the most cuqaad from your disgustingly desert region. Stop using the evil eye and then maybe Abgaal can live in peace from your futoweyn cuqaad.

six

HAGtivist

Besides look at Hirshabelle, GM, more evidence your not suitable to lead anything and people vote for you because they think your a 'maskin'. Somalia doesn't need a maskin nor does it need a tyrant, it needs someone in between and Majerten is that. We don't go to 'extremes' of destroying what exists but we won't back down either to 'progress'.

You have no evidence 4 abgaal, what have they ever done? everything is done by Majerten.
Abgaal = Mogadishu ; the richest region of the country which receives less aid than your desert.
Futoweyn, maybe dreams are the only thing you see yourself in.

Did @DR OSMAN really accuse us of being a desert :dead:

Wallahi you have no shame. There’s no bigger desert than PL

Both Galmudug and Puntland are mostly desert, why do Somalis get so salty at objective facts? :bell:

The thing is, MJ at least have Nugaal and Bari to draw resources from, HG have Mogadishu and it's surroundings, we have to accept the fact that anywhere from Mudug to Benadir is no-man's land, it can't support clans, this isn't calacaal, it's a hard truth we have to accept.

@Rationale it doesn't matter if they're 'two mayors' or not, they live in baraxley and have only 3000 homes. North Galkacyo is 20,000 Homes. Abdillahi Yusuf wanted to keep them in the city as a buffer zone so it doesn't become like mogadishu.
Are you telling me only 3000 Sacads are needed to subjucate 20000 Majeerteens? Thats a ratio of almost 7 to 1.
:russ: :russ: