HSM Promises To End 4.5 Power-sharing

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Same, I'm of the opinion that any Somali can run for Puntland presidency, literally anyone. If Somalis want democracy, then show it, waxaan oo wijii labo luugu hadlaayo waan kadaaley, if you want to be civilised, then act like it.
Qardho new mayor is raxawayn from south Somalia

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ditoore how about the territory the fgs resides on are made ceremonial let the rest of the capital be their city no need to keep the votes away from the very people who carry the country on their backs whilst also being terrorized by shabaab and political instability gathering in their city from all over the country.

I see parties uniting and grouping up on nasab/ideology relations,

I see halal harti like MJ temaing up with OG, i could see HAG perhaps uniting

then parties will field a man in each voting district

so a Mj or Og lead party will be like labour/lib dem sharing party and creating a coalition goverment, people of same ideology will group together, and since its qabil based, what the hell do somalis know about political ideology yes except qabil, those who are related will group together, perhaps one day when somalis have matured will we get socialsit Allah forbid, free market capitalism, fascist etc as ideology becomes the main game rather than qabiil if the 68IQ geeljire matures in a few hundred years time perhaps

thus a party based in jubaland or puntland will fielded candidates of the other qabils who belongs to that said degmo, so a HG in Cabudwaaq or a HG in Dusamareeb since they are landeer there

or an OG Cawlyahan candidate in Bardere since they are 99% majority there

in 1982 all the MPs in Bardeere were cawlyahan an OG sub clan before siad barre flooded bardeere so he can pass it to his kin, he used state powers , but today Cawlyahan is back anyways and still has Mps

we will get interesting coalitions, idoor will side with OG and MJ, despite their cuqdad, they trust and deep down love and admire Harti and Absame, those they know rather than central clans they do not marry or fight with for centuries

That doesn't make sense, are you saying there are more Hawiye than Darood, Isaaq, Dir, Raxanweyne and Reer cadcad/Madowweyne combined?
More that the central regions will have alot more power compared to the federal states. Southern population is very high.

also there should be con-federacy and the mandate of the central federal government should be only 3 things:

foreign policy, currency/central bank and defence

the federal government should never ever dictate how a school operates, we can have a universal national education curriculum but let Jubaland or Puntland or any other region build her schools and roads

if say one regions is taxing you too much, like California, you move to Texas or Florida

i want this scenario where regions compete to attract investment and educated somalis depending how well run their regional state is

no centralised monopoly as that will give the federal state the ability to corrupt and destroy every region at once

states should have ability to veto what the federal gov does in monetary policy, the HG president in 2002 printed 36 billion shillings when he hired a currency printing company based in Canada

before his hyperinflation of the money supply, 400 shillings was to the dollar and enough for two meals, after his 36 billion printed craziness, it took 30,000 shillings to the dollar and could not even buy one meal, i want Jubaland and other regions to be able to veto this kind of nonsense that will destroy savings and business efficacy

not everyone is an economic genius, and i would rather have a strong stable currency than a currency that can be inflated over night,

my grandfather AUN told me in 1971 4 shillings bought 1 dollar, in 1991 it was 150 shillings, in 2002 it was 400 shillings and in 2003 it was 30,000, because the HG president whose name i forgot printed like crazy Zimbabwe Mugabe style

an economist called Benjamin Powell from University of Texas AM has done a lot of research on somalis hyperinflation and economy

I will not allow the savings of Jubbaland residents to be obliterated over night, i want a veto on central bank policy or i will have my own Jubaland run central bank just like colonial America had where the original 13 states competed on currency as long as it was back by sterling gold standard, so if Virginia screwed you over, you simply went to NY, which may have a more stable peg to the gold sterling British pound before independence

the federal gov is evil by nature due to having a monopoly on violence, state power, army etc, thus should be limited in form and chained to limited powers

i want a veto on monetary policy as well as foreign and defence, I am Absame and i have cousins in Ogadeniya and NFD, i want and need my fellow people to thrive and not be attacked, thus a policy of looking after my own across the fake white man made borders,

i want a kid in imay or Wajir or Bula jariibo to come and study in Kismayo/Jubaland, i want him to import goods from kismayo to habasweyn or garbo tax free

thus i want full veto powers on defence, foreign and currency/monetary policy as i desire to protect my kin across the borders

just the way a republic of Ireland person is allowed to stand for MP in England, i want a guy from Nogob or wardeer to live adn do polics in Juabalnd,

i have no concern if an idoor from Gaashambo degmo or a ciise wants to do the same in North Somalia

Harti are like Absame, you can actually thrive and live amongst them and culturally do not usually harm people

but if you go to gajo west Gedo they will eat you alive , after all Mars is really dry and devoid of life

Disagree, out of all Darood, MX have the most luscious & fertile lands, they made the right choice relocating to the Juba's en mass.

Disagree, out of all Darood, MX have the most luscious & fertile lands, they made the right choice relocating to the Juba's en mass.

Your day dreaming, Mx does NOT have a single tuulo in the Jubbas and never relocated to anyting,

Mx came with help of Cawlyahan in Luuq and never ever had a singe tuulo in the 2 Jubbas

and said barre brought them to kismayo in the 1980s and finally Ogaden has beaten them several times and karbashed them

stop making up a lie sxb, name me one degmo in the 2 jubbas marehan who ever became an MP before 1991?

stop day dream bro , kulaha Mx lives in the Jubbas

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Your day dreaming, Mx does NOT have a single tuulo in the Jubbas and never relocated to anyting,

Mx came with help of Cawlyahan in Luuq and never ever had a singe tuulo in the 2 Jubbas

and said barre brought them to kismayo in the 1980s and finally Ogaden has beaten them several times and karbashed them

stop making up a lie sxb, name me one degmo in the 2 jubbas marehan who ever became an MP before 1991?

stop day dream bro , kulaha Mx lives in the Jubbas

Cracking Up Lol GIF
- Mx does NOT have a single tuulo in the Jubbas
Nah, you have to be trolling :gucciwhat:

- Mx does NOT have a single tuulo in the Jubbas
Nah, you have to be trolling :gucciwhat:

ok, please tell me which tuulo Mx lived in before 1991 which he had a governor or an MP for?

just to educate you brother, the Jubbas is middle and lower jubbas, not gedo, you may be confused with Jubaland

Ogaden, Harti, Gaaljecel, Biomaal have lands/degmos in the Juubas, have an an MP since 1960

i want you to show me a MP or governor marehan had from 1960 in the Jubbas

i can show you Ogadens who were Mps and governors not just 1960 but even when the dictator siad barre got to power AUN

bring me evidence your people Mx ever had a seat from 1960 onwards

kid you learned FKD and want to beef online for seething you do not know

i will beat the lies your abtis and uncles shared with you and give you a reality check, sick and tired of propaganda

ok, please tell me which tuulo Mx lived in before 1991 which he had a governor or an MP for?

just to educate you brother, the Jubbas is middle and lower jubbas, not gedo, you may be confused with Jubaland

Ogaden, Harti, Gaaljecel, Biomaal have lands/degmos in the Juubas, have an an MP since 1960

i want you to show me a MP or governor marehan had from 1960 in the Jubbas

i can show you Ogadens who were Mps and governors not just 1960 but even when the dictator siad barre got to power AUN

bring me evidence your people Mx ever had a seat from 1960 onwards

kid you learned FKD and want to beef online for seething you do not know

i will beat the lies your abtis and uncles shared with you and give you a reality check, sick and tired of propaganda

Nigga, I'm MJ, and even I can see the cope you're vomiting out, MX are such a problem in the Juba's Kabalax was formed to protect ourselves, let's face the truth, if KDF leave Kismayo, it's only a matter of time before another Hiraale rises and trys to take Kismayo again. Do you even know what we went through under his reign?

Nigga, I'm MJ, and even I can see the cope you're vomiting out, MX are such a problem in the Juba's Kabalax was formed to protect ourselves, let's face the truth, if KDF leave Kismayo, it's only a matter of time before another Hiraale rises and trys to take Kismayo again. Do you even know what we went through under his reign?

GTFOH, your no Mj, a new Mx sheegat every week

hassan turki raped huuraale and huraale cried for Ethiopian help,

kulaha its only a matter of time

Ogadens was bombed by gelgium, if it was for for their air force of Belgium and Nato OG would have ruled and Ethiopians hated ONLF related OG being in kismayo

regardless, did ahmed madoobe and hassn turki beat huraale yes or no?

if kenya leaves we will massacre Mx, only kenya stands in the way as they dont want to be blamed

regadless, point is does Mxc have lands in the 2 jubbas? NOO

if you think they do, name me the degmos or tuulos Mx live in from the 2 jubbas

stick to the point and dont waffle about kenya leaving, i raped karbashed you under hassan turki before kenya was even there

listen to your uncle huraale crying , marehan hides under the kenya card, forgetting they sued Ethiopians

AUN hassan Turki and madoobe chased huraale and afamdow people killed more of his kin kkkkk

no kenyans, here, just Og vs Mx and alshabab and HG being chased away by Tukri and madoobe

Trending

Latest posts