HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

Dir esp reer gm dir in galgaduud are nasab hadii runta loo hadlo I dont mind this brother speaking of hawiye affairs cause his people live with us and fight alongside us. They are very good folks irl. Qabil fights on the ground are not important outside of their nasabnimo. For maraq i will responf later on your reply nio

Ciyaalka in la karbaasho waaye kkk

Dububle laangabnimo iyo fulaynimo aa isku waa darsatay. Balayo.

Aniga dhulkaygu waa xor I spent 10 years fighting these Alshaytans can you say the same? Maanta Xeerale iyo dhulka Surre waa xor.
Couldn't care less about irrelevant Surre mudhuts bud. Keep my people's name out ur mouth

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dububle laangabnimo iyo fulaynimo aa isku waa darsatay hada miyaa?. Balayo.

Aniga dhulkaygu waa xor I spent 10 years fighting these Alshaytans can you say the same? Maanta Xeerale iyo dhulka Surre waa xor.
duduble fulay maaha. waa niman la dagaalamay rangers. shabaab dagaal wuxuu ahaa dagaal aqeedah. nimanka 10 sano ka hor la dagaalamay waa sufi.

lets keep this thread civil, out of line this

Duduble should be fine losing soldiers, completely understandable if Cayr don't want to in Duduble lands.

Civilian loss is a tragedy that should be avoided. I'm not a fan of bombing

Very fair assessment walaal. Ultimately, whether they want their civilians bombed or not is a choice they'll have to make. I'm not a fan of it, and Duduble should commit to infantry even if it means large losses.
Bro replying to this, when Ceyr or should I say sufo used to take these deegaano(Ceel garas, Ceel lahelay and Ceelqooxle) they used to fight by foot without air support and even then there would be heavy casualties. This was not a move to expand Ceyr land but rather it was really to fight Khawaarij shabaab was the one that convinced eastern qabiilo that Cayr was looking and coming to expand which was false. This time round of fighting won’t make things different rather much uglier since Shabaab are now concentrating their force in GM after hiiraan defeat. A honest war carried out by Ceyr Duduble and Murursade in the south will be victorious but the casualties will still be immense foot or not. Xoriyad aan loo rafaadin miro dhal maleh. Hopefully Duduble understand that whatever route is used the deaths will still be high. We are not against helping Duduble matter of fact Duduble and Ceyr are historic allies who always walked together and act much like labo wada dhashay we are willing to fight alongside Duduble and defend them we just need them to put their foot down on the war. When Ceyr would capture this Dhul Duduble used to get the last say of their land even though they preferred shabaab leadership who wouldn’t allow them to make autonomous decisions.

Ciidanka Xds ayaa gubay gaari Cabdile ah oo maleeshiyaadka argagixisada Al-shabaab kaga carareen degaanka Buq-aqable ee gobolka Hiiraan oo xalay howlgal qorsheeysan ay ka fuliyeen ciidanka Kumaandooska Xds Danab.

1664253925679.png

1664253953756.png

Bro replying to this, when Ceyr or should I say sufo used to take these deegaano(Ceel garas, Ceel lahelay and Ceelqooxle) they used to fight by foot without air support and even then there would be heavy casualties. This was not a move to expand Ceyr land but rather it was really to fight Khawaarij shabaab was the one that convinced eastern qabiilo that Cayr was looking and coming to expand which was false. This time round of fighting won’t make things different rather much uglier since Shabaab are now concentrating their force in GM after hiiraan defeat. A honest war carried out by Ceyr Duduble and Murursade in the south will be victorious but the casualties will still be immense foot or not. Xoriyad aan loo rafaadin miro dhal maleh. Hopefully Duduble understand that whatever route is used the deaths will still be high. We are not against helping Duduble matter of fact Duduble and Ceyr are historic allies who always walked together and act much like labo wada dhashay we are willing to fight alongside Duduble and defend them we just need them to put their foot down on the war. When Ceyr would capture this Dhul Duduble used to get the last say of their land even though they preferred shabaab leadership who wouldn’t allow them to make autonomous decisions.
End of the day, I'm qurbajoog and my opinions don't represent those of the people on the ground. You're much more knowledgeable than me in these matters walaal

Nothing but love for cayr. Hopefully we get the best possible outcome

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Over 70 dead Macawiisly as Saleeban operation has completely failed. QQ has withdrawn all their weapons have been looted by AS just as we predicted.

Over 70 dead Macawiisly as Saleeban operation has completely failed. QQ has withdrawn all their weapons have been looted by AS just as we predicted.

For the sane non-CBB mareexaan supporting shabaab this information is false and is a propaganda prop by shabaab which is very usual in times of war they claimed various victories in hiiraan yet held no on place for more than a few hours. You would rather have Saleebaan and the larger HG focus on the shabaab front and hope that they stay occupied there than them retreating and going back to making Mareexaan claim Ethiopian day in day out.
SONNA published Saleebaans wins and more are to come. Even fiqi knows and put it out there that farmaajos clan and their lackies are siding with and supporting Shabaab and hope they win which they shall not.

TekNiKo

VIP
Taliye Shub oo runta sheegay HG AS refugee families trying to flee to KG!

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer Gedo destroy AS with SNA, no meed for mooryan troops in a civilized world.

Brothers and sisters the news was fake. Nobody had retreated from the front line. Duduble were re-grouping. Some of you people keep falling for CBB propaganda where Dhulbaante were pretending to be Dududble and Merehan as Ceyr. Don't always believe CBB propaganda. Likewise leave NinWero alone. He is better than many of us.

Dububle laangabnimo iyo fulaynimo aa isku waa darsatay hada miyaa?. Balayo.

Brother Ninwero Duduble are good people and the best warriors. Please let us not say bad things to them because of CBB propaganda. They want to be free their land as much as anybody wants theirs to be free. They haven't retreated and are fighting in the front lines, and we need to be supportive and stand with them.

Dir esp reer gm dir in galgaduud are nasab hadii runta loo hadlo I dont mind this brother speaking of hawiye affairs cause his people live with us and fight alongside us. They are very good folks irl. Qabil fights on the ground are not important outside of their nasabnimo. For maraq i will responf later on your reply nio

The Dir in Galmudug is family. I get along with Quybes Dir. who intermarry with Sacad. Rest of you get along with Surre Dir. NinWero is one of us. Look at how much reer CBB hate him. The kid is one of us and I appreciate him.

The Dir in Galmudug is family. I get along with Quybes Dir. who intermarry with Sacad. Rest of you get along with Surre Dir. NinWero is one of us. Look at how much reer CBB hate him. The kid is one of us and I appreciate him.
You're right walaal, I got nothing against Surre. Hopefully we all forgive eachother