HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

Are you sure your surre? Im not a big fan of guudlawe but to say abgaal benefit from AS is one stretch
James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA

What does me been Surre have to do with political analysis, I am here to say it as it is.

Anyways, everyone single person can see for themselves now. No one benefits more from Isbaaro coming into Mogadishu than Abgaal.

Cidanka and Macwisleey that liberated Hiiraan were tricked by the Hirshabelle administration that promised them support when they took over Moqokori, especially air support, but it never came. Rather, waves of Al Shabab were coming from Adan Yabal and the Ali Guudlawes administration has not lifted a finger.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's over boys. These macawisley thugs have vacated the towns they captured becuz they SFG has pulled out and they ran with them loooooooool. HAGS can't even fight eelays kkkkk with govt support. Shabab will be back to control Hiiraan and ensure that moryan corridor is shut down forever

UPDATE: Ciidanka Dawladda & Macawisleyda oo soo baneeyay deegaanno muhiim ah​

October 1, 2022 Xuseen 0

Sida ay xaqiijinayaan wararka laga helayo deegaano kamid ah Barriga gobalka Hiiraan, ciidamada Dawladda Federaalka iyo kuwa deegaanka ayaa kabaxay deegaano ay tageen todobaadyadii lasoo dhaafay, kuwaas oo ay kasocdeen howlgalo ka dhan ah kooxaha Argagixiso.

Khilaaf ayaa ka dhashay hanaanka wajihida ama socodsiinta howlgalkan, ciidanka xoogga dalka qeybahooda joogay deegaanadaas ayaa kabaxay goobahaas, taas oo keentay in ciidank deegaankana ay kadaba baxaan.

Labada ciidan ee kabaxay deeganadan, ayaa kala tagay Maxaas iyo Buula-Barde, oo kawada tirsan gobalka Hiiraan.

Dawladda Federaalka, ayaa horey loogu jeediyey muhiimada ay leedahay la imaanshaha qorshaha la dagaalanka xagjirka, hoggaaminta howsha & in lahayo deegaanada kooxahan ay kabaxaan ama laga qabsado.

It's over boys. These macawisley thugs have vacated the towns they captured becuz they SFG has pulled out and they ran with them loooooooool. HAGS can't even fight eelays kkkkk with govt support

UPDATE: Ciidanka Dawladda & Macawisleyda oo soo baneeyay deegaanno muhiim ah​

October 1, 2022 Xuseen 0

Sida ay xaqiijinayaan wararka laga helayo deegaano kamid ah Barriga gobalka Hiiraan, ciidamada Dawladda Federaalka iyo kuwa deegaanka ayaa kabaxay deegaano ay tageen todobaadyadii lasoo dhaafay, kuwaas oo ay kasocdeen howlgalo ka dhan ah kooxaha Argagixiso.

Khilaaf ayaa ka dhashay hanaanka wajihida ama socodsiinta howlgalkan, ciidanka xoogga dalka qeybahooda joogay deegaanadaas ayaa kabaxay goobahaas, taas oo keentay in ciidank deegaankana ay kadaba baxaan.

Labada ciidan ee kabaxay deeganadan, ayaa kala tagay Maxaas iyo Buula-Barde, oo kawada tirsan gobalka Hiiraan.

Dawladda Federaalka, ayaa horey loogu jeediyey muhiimada ay leedahay la imaanshaha qorshaha la dagaalanka xagjirka, hoggaaminta howsha & in lahayo deegaanada kooxahan ay kabaxaan ama laga qabsado.
this is a informative thread. Please leave FKD out of here

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
this is a informative thread. Please leave FKD out of here

The SFG pulled out, macawisley ran with them. Shabab will be back to control the 2 districts that was freed, that hiran to mog corridor will remain in-accessible and hiiran will return to bosaso port for trade. Jidkas weligis lama furi doono

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Taking land from these terrorist isn't hard, holding liberated areas is the key. SNA has withdrew from Moqokori and Yasoman leaving the locals at the mercy of these scum who will no doubt return
This only makes sense because the land is being attacked. Shabaab will always be a threat to a city if they can send troops. Can only be defeated if you can force them out of the whole state and give them access to no supply routes.

They are sending reinforcements from through Middle Shabelle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha Shabab controllin south-central somalia WORKS. Mogadishu was saved becuz it can effect PL future as the capital, but their is no plans for GM/HS to ever be free from shabab, we want to ensure your not ear-marked for development due to insecurity and we want to ensure both your regions trade from Bosaso. This set up works and will remain how it is. Stop this nonsense of macawisley and 20 year old trained generals. Just stop it

cow

VIP
Shabaab where yesterday saying they took over majority of what was taken from them back.

I was skeptical about qabils fighting al shabaab and I was proven right.

Only a United somalia can fight al shabaab. To get somalis to unit we must kick amisom out.

Shabaab where yesterday saying they took over majority of what was taken from them back.

I was skeptical about qabils fighting al shabaab and I was proven right.

Only a United somalia can fight al shabaab. To get somalis to unit we must kick amisom out.
It would have been more efficient to use macawiisley AFTER the lands were freed by scripting them up as local state police after they were trained. But using them to free the land with SNA wasn’t the best idea. One thing everyone agree on is AMISOM have to go. They are very useless

@bidenkulaha Shabab controllin south-central somalia WORKS. Mogadishu was saved becuz it can effect PL future as the capital, but their is no plans for GM/HS to ever be free from shabab, we want to ensure your not ear-marked for development due to insecurity and we want to ensure both your regions trade from Bosaso. This set up works and will remain how it is. Stop this nonsense of macawisley and 20 year old trained generals. Just stop it
Ninyahow xaasidsanidaa, the insecurity in the south is what holding all of us back, imagine if there was no UGUS in the country and companies can drill for oil and look for other resources, we will be better off if the whole country was in peace or do you want the country to be in turmoil for eternity so you can brag about how marginally your state is better than them. even if Hiiraan stops trading with Bosaso we built Garacad so we can tap into DDS and Ethiopia market.

You have truly lost the plot. You're evil wishes will rebound to your own desert clan enclave hopefully

What does me been Surre have to do with political analysis, I am here to say it as it is.

Anyways, everyone single person can see for themselves now. No one benefits more from Isbaaro coming into Mogadishu than Abgaal.

Cidanka and Macwisleey that liberated Hiiraan were tricked by the Hirshabelle administration that promised them support when they took over Moqokori, especially air support, but it never came. Rather, waves of Al Shabab were coming from Adan Yabal and the Ali Guudlawes administration has not lifted a finger.
Sheegato I see. No Surre wastes time online, your clan is on the verge of extinction go and reproduce.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Their using hit n run shabab n suicide bombing, this is a sign of defeat, they do the same to amisom n PL soldiers in the mountains, marki dagaal looga adkaado, they resort to insurgency, keep up the pressure on shabab, they r showing signs now that they can no longer win proper war. I thought shabab had a strong army to fight properly in hiiraan, I am mistaken. These r deep in shabab human supply line territories, i thought they could gather up a force and fight like men.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Their using hit n run shabab n suicide bombing, this is a sign of defeat, they do the same to amisom n PL soldiers in the mountains, marki dagaal looga adkaado, they resort to insurgency, keep up the pressure on shabab, they r showing signs now that they can no longer win proper war. I thought shabab had a strong army to fight properly in hiiraan, I am mistaken. These r deep in shabab human supply line territories, i thought they could gather up a force and fight like men.
Good comment. This reminds me of 2009+ era of Shabaab in Xamar

DE631284-E0C3-424F-A1BF-0A0915B0A650.jpeg

Beledweyne needs to introduce these for now. Shabaab has lost comprehensively in Hiiraan and run away anytime SNA/local forces come in. So they will turn into insurgency.

Trending