HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

Don't blame Cayr if they halt their involvement on the Ceelbuur front, losing men is very dangerous.

Makes perfect sense why Duduble don't want strikes on their lands. Nobody wants to see their elderly, women and children blown up.

You can't have it both ways, "We are not going to lose any soldiers and civilians and have a free land" its not going to work.

Don't blame Cayr if they halt their involvement on the Ceelbuur front, losing men is very dangerous.

Makes perfect sense why Duduble don't want strikes on their lands. Nobody wants to see their elderly, women and children blown up.
Ceyr live in ceelbuur area too and stretch all the way into xarardheere when you take the road east of dhuusamareeb we've got our own land to free too. Duduble coming along is just good because it takes out the qabiil duulaan ah tactic. We are willing to accompany duduble we just need them to be decisive, we will not by any means free their dhul if they fully pull out(which they wont) and will go ahead to start abaabul for our own lands(East of dhuusamareeb, Xarardheere, south ceelbuur etc)

You can't have it both ways, "We are not going to lose any soldiers and civilians and have a free land" its not going to work.
Duduble should be fine losing soldiers, completely understandable if Cayr don't want to in Duduble lands.

Civilian loss is a tragedy that should be avoided. I'm not a fan of bombing
Ceyr live in ceelbuur area too and stretch all the way into xarardheere when you take the road east of dhuusamareeb we've got our own land to free too. Duduble coming along is just good because it takes out the qabiil duulaan ah tactic. We are willing to accompany duduble we just need them to be decisive, we will not by any means free their dhul if they fully pull out(which they wont) and will go ahead to start abaabul for our own lands(East of dhuusamareeb, Xarardheere, south ceelbuur etc)
Very fair assessment walaal. Ultimately, whether they want their civilians bombed or not is a choice they'll have to make. I'm not a fan of it, and Duduble should commit to infantry even if it means large losses.

Cawaan ba tahay naga, aamus. geesnimada waa loo kala dhasha.

Ruunta lugu sheegaay, aad ka qaylinaysaa
You're an irrelevant surre bud, you got nothing to do with these matters. First abgaal, now duduble. Are you so cut off from your dir brethren that you feel the need to weasel into our affairs?

If Duduble Jeopardize this operation, Somaliweyn will never forgive them. The momentum is on our side, it's not time to have second guesses.
There's no our, you aint part of this. Hawiye criticisng eachother is one thing, a Surre beg who's constantly promoting isku dir is another

GuanYu

Custom title
This is not the thread for this, lakin I am going to address this one and for all,

if you believe I am sheegto come to my DM, gun gun dhalay.
Take that to anonimo not me lmfao

I do not got a single ounce of f*ck for surre lmao
He's the one that outed you as a Sheegato

:kanyeshrug:

Dir esp reer gm dir in galgaduud are nasab hadii runta loo hadlo I dont mind this brother speaking of hawiye affairs cause his people live with us and fight alongside us. They are very good folks irl. Qabil fights on the ground are not important outside of their nasabnimo. For maraq i will responf later on your reply nio

There's no our, you aint part of this. Hawiye criticisng eachother is one thing, a Surre beg who's constantly promoting isku dir is another

Dububle laangabnimo iyo fulaynimo aa isku waa darsatay hada miyaa?. Balayo.

Aniga dhulkaygu waa xor I spent 10 years fighting these Alshaytans can you say the same? Maanta Xeerale iyo dhulka Surre waa xor.

Trending

Latest posts