HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

bidenkulaha

GalYare
27D9B289-D8B3-4316-894B-A6E00DF6339A.jpeg

Murusade soldiers leaving for Dhusamareeb.

Also seeing reports of heavy US bombing in Ceelbuur too.

Hopefully these people aren’t treated with any mercy. Should all be shot

I had the same mentality until I realized these criminals use many kids from rural and disadvantaged areas.

Shot the leaders and commanders, and put the young ones in rehabilitation facilities, showing them theirs more to life than beginning in a terrorist group.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
Can’t see it bro. Facebook links broken here, screenshot?
I’ll try but for some reason it isn’t working, I’ll re-send the link in another thread perhaps.

the Facebook link was proclaiming that moqokori, hiiran, a city that was liberated under XSM’s first term (2014) and then re-captured when Farmaajo was elected (2016) has been liberated by SNM. This is the last major stronghold that was under Al-Shabaab.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’ll try but for some reason it isn’t working, I’ll re-send the link in another thread perhaps.

the Facebook link was proclaiming that moqokori, hiiran, a city that was liberated under XSM’s first term (2014) and then re-captured when Farmaajo was elected (2016) has been liberated by SNM. This is the last major stronghold that was under Al-Shabaab.

Ahh yh, think they’ve got a mine team that went to diffuse and clear the place so the army and local forces can move in safely but Shabaab left the area.

Saw this map of Hiiraan on FB. The red dots are where Alshabab still has influence, from what I am hearing this is the Gaaljecel settlements most of them.

1663919874634.png