How's dating with Somalian man?

I'm a Turkish woman and dating with a Somalian man from Ethiopia (He live in Turkey for 10 years and has Turkey id, and know the Turkish culture) We are 25-28 years old and together for just a few weeks. But there is a difference between Turkish men and Somalian men. I don't know why but he is very interested in me. He always calls, texts me. When we see each other, he is always in physical contact with me, holding my hands, touch my face and body. For the 2nd date, he hold my hands, for the 3rd we kissed each other and he said he loves me. He started getting jealous about me, he always asks where am I or who am I with.. He calls me I am his girlfriend. I don't know why but but everything is going too fast. It's not same here in Turkey. So How are relations in Somalia or Ethiopia? Is this a case of culture or is his personality like that? Does he care about me too much or something else? I'm here to find the answer of it

I'm a Turkish woman and dating with a Somalian man from Ethiopia (He live in Turkey for 10 years and has Turkey id, and know the Turkish culture) We are 25-28 years old and together for just a few weeks. But there is a difference between Turkish men and Somalian men. I don't know why but he is very interested in me. He always calls, texts me. When we see each other, he is always in physical contact with me, holding my hands, touch my face and body. For the 2nd date, he hold my hands, for the 3rd we kissed each other and he said he loves me. He started getting jealous about me, he always asks where am I or who am I with.. He calls me I am his girlfriend. I don't know why but but everything is going too fast. It's not same here in Turkey. So How are relations in Somalia or Ethiopia? Is this a case of culture or is his personality like that? Does he care about me too much or something else? I'm here to find the answer of it
At face value, it does not sound like he is a Muslim, let alone Somali, if he is touching, and kissing you on day 2. Are you sure he is either?

He seems insecure and young. It has nothing to do with being a Somali or Ethiopian if he is going too fast you should be concerned.

iskufilann

inactive.
Hey sis, are you sure this man is Muslim? On the 2nd date, you guys are very intimate for my liking. He needs a background check because this is definitely not in our culture.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Fi Ramadan????

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Serious answer though you should just tell him why he’s in a rush, maybe he liked you a lot who knows but maybe he’s insecure. You’ll only find out if you ask him

Aren't you allowing him to go at that pace or is the touching and kissing against your will? Well regardless that definitely ain't somali culture its probably his personality. Confronting him about it and asking him to explain himself would be best.

What's the problem?
Somali men have this delusional image of themselves being "righteous muslims" when most of them do the most haram things on the low. They also have this braindead believe that if you're not muslim or in your boyfriends case don't act muslim that you're technically not somali anymore.

To answer your previous questions, your boyfriend obviously sounds possessive and extremely controlling however that has nothing to with him beng somali its just his personality. As a woman I advise you to ask yourself if you want continue a relationship with someone like that.

Last edited:
@malab is the poster you on a different accountπŸ€”? Be honest, it's ramadan...
I'm not turkish ? Besides it being ramadan has literally no effect on me whatsoever, neither would I waste my time on this. You really need to get off you high horse and acknowledge that not all somali men are angels, there are both good and bad ones.
Maybe in Hargeisa these kinds of things are normal for your people, but please do not speak for us Somali men. Behave.
I'm talking about somali men in the west, I haven't even met any from hargeisa yet.

Trending