Is it normal to be afraid to Allah swt? I don't only fear him

I'm terrified of hell. I think about the punishment of sin all the time. I dont do sin necessarily necessarily because it's morally wrong but only because I know I will have to face X amount of time in hell for it. I always ask myself if he is angry with me. Is anyone else the same?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I'm terrified of hell. I think about the punishment of sin all the time. I dont do sin necessarily necessarily because it's morally wrong but only because I know I will have to face X amount of time in hell for it. I always ask myself if he is angry with me. Is anyone else the same?
Allah is the most merciful
One paticular hadith in dugsi I remember was allah mercy divided into 100 only 1 of the parts would be used in this world the rest being saved for day of judgement

Actually i Found the official hadith here.

So yeah just my Extra information on this topic. I have come to full terms with death, Everyone will face it so why be scared? just live your life to the best of ablity following Islam and being a good person overall

You should be afraid. Your entire livelihood, your provisions, your destiny the good that falls upon you and the bad that falls upon us under the will of allah.

As muslims Jannah isn’t from the deeds that we do. It’s from the mercy of allah

however it’s a balance you need to have hope and love for allah but also have the fear of him of what he can do in this life and the hereafter for you

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Yes of course. We should always be conscious of both the mercy of Allah and his punishment. Allah reminds us of his mercy throughout the Quran and urges us to make use of it by asking forgiveness but he also reminds us that his punishment is real and to often remember it since it might prevent us from erring.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mashalaah. Yes be afraid of Allaah swt and at the same time have Hope in his mercy and protection

Trending

Latest posts